What characters do you want to see in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl?

fmonkay678

MonkayTheWii
Apr 4, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
8521-7905-5384-1262
I want all the old characters with......

Star Wolf
Paper Mario
MegaMan
Zero
Toad
DBZ characters
Sonic
Max and Monica(from Dark Cloud 2)
and much more......

dude. those are all good...lol...i wanna see tails...that would be fun i think, megaman.....or even put your own mii in battle..lol..that would be funny as hell to see...

ya there's plenty of forums on this but i would like sonic, knuckles, tails, wolf, paper mario to replace game and watch, mega man, krystal, lucario or blaziken, diddy kong, banjo kazooie, ridley, wind waker link for young link, and king dedede

Some basic create your own character (Mii I guess) and you get to pick some of their moves and stats. A few DBZ characters would be sweet, too.

i don't want any dbz characters they will probaly be too strong and fast

i'll probaly get the game a week or so after it's released or whenever i can find one

Why do people even suggest anime characters...no offense or anything

yeah, DBZ charters would be way to hard..just make them bosses that you cant unlock...lol...or were every one has to be one..

i wouldnt mind seeing rash and zits from battletoads :)
and dbz characters would be awsome- just like goku and vegeta without going super saiyan maybe so they would be "too hard".

and also donkey kong

Supersonic!!

200px-S_Sonic2006.png

and

Fierce Deity Link!!

Fierce-Deity-Link.gif

I agree to reefer121 DBZ answer. I guess they would be hard characters. Plus battletoads would be tight! I'm going to pre-order SSB: Brawl ahead so I don't have to wait any longer.

I want to see the following characters in Brawl:

King K.Rool
Diddy Kong
Captain Olimar
Lucario
Bubsy
Kystral
King Dedede
Waluigi
Sonic
Midna
Ridley