What do girls like on Valentines Day?

If you want to tell her how you feel, give her a photo of yourself.

:wink:

Nah, just kidding. Pretty much all girls like chocolate...it's an anti-depressant.

Dedicate a songggggggg

Tells her how you feel, but indirectly, so its less weird :thumbsup:

I will never understand the appeal of flowers. They're a pest to look after and then they shrivel up, get crusty and die.
Chocolate either...it's like...great, thanks baby, I'll binge eat the whole box, and then not feel comfortable putting on the cute pink thigh highs and babydoll I bought especially to wear for you on this hideously commercialized ~holiday~.

I'd much prefer something small and cute from Victoria's Secret. Maybe a mini perfume giftset and a few pairs of boyshorts, in a pretty giftbag. With a card that says something adoooorable in the boyfriend's endearing chicken scratch writing. Y/N?!?!

Celeste said:
I'd much prefer something small and cute from Victoria's Secret. Maybe a mini perfume giftset and a few pairs of boyshorts, in a pretty giftbag. With a card that says something adoooorable in the boyfriend's endearing chicken scratch writing. Y/N?!?!

I'm with you on that one.

Did I mention how good your taste is, Celeste?

Your opinions always seem to take common sense over female stereotypes and customs. You're brilliant.

Skorpius77 said:
What do girls like on Valentines Day?
To tidy the house and do as they are told :yesnod:

[/stereotypical sexism]
Celeste said:
I will never understand the appeal of flowers. They're a pest to look after and then they shrivel up, get crusty and die.
Chocolate either...it's like...great, thanks baby, I'll binge eat the whole box, and then not feel comfortable putting on the cute pink thigh highs and babydoll I bought especially to wear for you on this hideously commercialized ~holiday~.

Chocolate is fattening...

Last edited:
I...um...never asked that question...

You've brought about a whole new meaning to the phase 'putting words in a person's mouth'.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I...um...never asked that question...

You've brought about a whole new meaning to the phase 'putting words in a person's mouth'.
Edited, sorry I didn't see the first page :lol:

Back