What games can you play multiplayer online NOW?

blackoutDOTcom

WiiChat Member
Apr 27, 2007
I had posted earlier at how disappointed I was when I found out WiiSports and WiiPLAY did not include the ability to play your friends or strangers online but only locally in your home.

This just blew me away and sucked. I looked and looked and thought I must be missing something. Here is a system that COMES with Wifi and touts how interactive and fun multiplayer games are and yet has no multiplayer online option, chat option, friend option, except some overly complex ridiculous 16 digit credit card like code just to say HI to someone and show them your Mii?

NUTS!

After the novelty of the controls and playing with myself wore off my Wii sat unplayed for two months.

IS THERE ANY MULTIPLAYER GAMES OUT NOW?

I want to chill out and turn on the Wii and play tennis or bowling or some strategy games or even chess or checkers against SOMEONE online damnit!!!
Please let me know if anything exists I am starting to regret my purchase of the wii. There should be a little virtual world where you can walk your Mii around and advenure or chat with people or something. So silly they have screwed this up. :yikes:

Blackout

Actor/Filmmaker
http://blackout.com

mario strikers charged and pokemon battle are the only 2

but brain training has a feature of tradeing info online/

in future there will be lot more there is about a further 10 planned by end of year

America:

Pokemon battle revolution

Mario Strikers Charged

UK:

Mario Strikers Charged

Big Brain Academy (you see who completes the tests quicker)

Just wait for Madden. Don't even bother with Pokemon Battle Revolution. You could try Mario Strikers but I think Madden will have a ranking system but no official tournaments but you know a lot of forums and other sites will be holding tournaments and perhaps have some prizes.

Where can you get a list of what games are online now and what games will be in the future?

Thanks.

lilsam said:
Where can you get a list of what games are online now and what games will be in the future?

Thanks.
Wiki. Might be your best bet for an online list if you don't want to read the forums.

Back