Nintendo ignoring online play.

gingerkid

Banned
Mar 18, 2007
If any of you have seen the nintendo press conference at E3 you would know that, Reggie stated that everyone has been saying when is nintendo getting into online gaming, then he states they already have with the vc, ds wifi, and all the channels. Dont you think he was ignoring online multiplayer? Sure, the ds has it with games like metroid prime hunters and pokemon but, what about wii online multiplayer? we have mario strikers, pokemon battle revolution, and madden. i think i speak for everyone when i say WE WANT ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ON MOST GAMES. nintendo's new platform is known for having mini game compilations such as rayman raving rabbids and mario party. well why arent those online? we want them online so we can play with our friends across the country. i also want voice chat capability in these online multiplayer games when they come out. i would love talking trash to my friends after i kill them in ssbb in december IF that game is online. please discuss this, and we can only hope that nintendo listens.

if you watched the rest of the press conference you would know Mario strikers Charged is online, and Medal of Honor Airborne is online, and Mario Kart for wii is online, and Fifa soccer 08 and Madden football 08 are online, and Brawl is online, and some more just cant remember there names.

Edit: you named a few

yes your right, but they are trying to stay away from the online multiplayer. they never said brawl was online ever in that press conference. nintendo is to afraid of the youth of the world will be exposed to trash talking and foul language. most of the people that own wii's i know are over 14 years of age also if you are young and have a wii online game your parents wouldnt let you go online. also VOICE CHAT!!!!!!

blankconnection said:
if you watched the rest of the press conference you would know Mario strikers Charged is online, and Medal of Honor Airborne is online, and Mario Kart for wii is online, and Fifa soccer 08 and Madden football 08 are online, and Brawl is online, and some more just cant remember there names.

Medal of Honor: Airborne is a 360/PS3/PC game. The Wii Medal of Honor mentioned in the press conference is Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.

yeah also third party games taht are online for ps3/xbox-360(like guitar hero 3 for instance) are online for wii, plus you have to acknowledge that nintendo is new to getting games online, so they're not going to make every single game online

blankconnection said:

just made my day

gingerkid said:
yes your right, but they are trying to stay away from the online multiplayer. they never said brawl was online ever in that press conference. nintendo is to afraid of the youth of the world will be exposed to trash talking and foul language. most of the people that own wii's i know are over 14 years of age also if you are young and have a wii online game your parents wouldnt let you go online. also VOICE CHAT!!!!!!

Why are you so dumb?

Is someone still bitter about Metroid?

Wade said:
Medal of Honor: Airborne is a 360/PS3/PC game. The Wii Medal of Honor mentioned in the press conference is Medal of Honor: Heroes 2.
yeah i figured that out after my post, I guess I just wasn't thinking, and south london can kiss my ass.

gingerkid said:

Voice chat? Give me a break, Nintendo would never do that, and besides there is no guarantee the person you're playing against has a headset. Brawl will be online most likely because they will allow no chatting between people, just fighting.

if brawl is online i wont be surprised if online play is just 1 vs. 1 since timing in a fighting game is much different than a fps game

FR. said:
Voice chat? Give me a break, Nintendo would never do that, and besides there is no guarantee the person you're playing against has a headset. Brawl will be online most likely because they will allow no chatting between people, just fighting.
On less you have a Computer next to me, and you fighting in Team with you best Friend, and you have a webcam with voice chat on and on msn..lol^^ Yeah thats right...Demon Slayer has an Answer to all ( not Really)

I also did hear some rumour not too long ago about the Wii getting headsets later on when there are more online games. o_O

Back