what games do you want on 3ds?

no no no im not on about the psp camera im on about the 3ds camera sorry didnt make that one clear and the graphics are still much more better on the psp than the cr***y 3ds
:lovewii:

no no no im not on about the psp camera im on about the 3ds camera sorry didnt make that one clear and the graphics are still much more better on the psp than the cr***y 3ds

'' Sarcasm won't get you anywhere " by mario362

take my advice nowhereson

NONE because the 3ds is a CHEAP RIP OF THE PSP except this ones in 3d (o wow im deferntly gonna buy that!(incase you didn't notice im being sarcastic).

ok 1st of all a "RIP-OFF" is when sony did the whole playstation move thing. At least microsoft went original even though there competitors with nintendo. And then sony president is gonna call 3ds a " babysitting tool" meant for kids. 1st of all adults are playing 3ds . even company's who have made games for sony and microsoft are planning to make games 4 3ds!!! And lastly a "rip off " tell me one reason it's a ripoff . psp doesn't even have : 3d cameras , avatars, streetpass,spotpass,ar cards, 3d movies, and the straw that broke that old camels back 3D GAMES !!!!!. if anybody else agrees comment. those who disagree go 2v youtube look for shokio. here's the link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXa7iOPyfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WyFp6QFMlg

well were do i begin Are yes the psp had the camera first had the internet access first had movies first had the analog stick first lite verison first
shall i continue?

No the Gba had Movies before the PSP.it had the Shrek 2 and Shark Tale Movie. and the DS,DS Lite and DSI all had a camera before the PSP.the DS and DS Lite had to use a Cartridge to get WiFi for Internet but still before the PSP Did. and the Game.com had internet before the PSP DSi,DS Lite and DS.
and the PSP has a Thumb Stick not an Analog Stick so therefore the Neo Geo Pocket Color was the first with a Thumb Stick.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP_camera#Editing_software
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_&_DSi_Browser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game.com

Plus the PSP might be able to connect to a Camera but dosen't have it's own camera.

and who gives a Crap does it matter. im don't care,i just wanted to correct you on your ERROR!.

and to stay on topic,i would wanna see Super Smash Bros. 3D. Hell Yeah!

Last edited:
resident-evil-revelations-jill-valentine-screenshot.jpg

umad?

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D.

I'm about first hardware, Software 2nd, then gameplay, then I can look at the graphics:

PSP
CPU: 333MHz
RAM: 32MB-64MB
GPU: 166MHz (111MHz by Default)
Media: UMD 900MB/1.8GB

Nintendo 3DS
CPU: 1GHz Dual Core
RAM: 128MB
GPU: 200MHz-400MHz
Media: Cardtridge 512MB-8GB

Playstation Vita
CPU: 2GHz Quad Core
RAM: 512MB

Also Compare Specs with these systems:

PS2
CPU: 294.912MHz/299MHz (New Models)
RAM: 32MB
GPU:147.456MHz
Media: CD/DVD 702MB/4.7GB/9.4GB

Nintendo Gamecube | Nintendo Wii
CPU: 486MHz............729MHz
RAM: 43MB................88MB
GPU: 162MHz............243MHz

Gamecube media was on 8cm DVD optical discs of 1.4GB/2.4GB and Wii used full size 12cm DVDs the same as Playstation 2.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PSP is now getting old and weak. Nintendo 3DS is new and fresh while Sony still gimmicks such as the Playstation Vita. Not saying that "it" doesn't have potential, but the Vita's library is weak in comparsion to Nintendo's launched this year alone. However, I'm not seeing Sony helping their system as much as Nintendo has. Maybe that's due to Nintendo making less ports in comparison to the new system. As far as Playstation Portable, it is going away.

Back To Topic, a Grand Theft Auto 3DS game even if they wouldn't consider it.

Last edited:
... Is this 3DS more powerful than the PS2? In any way? Don't think I've ever seen anyone compare their specs.

Wouldn't mind seein' SotC in godlike superawesometacularPC graphics though, that's for sure. So long as it doesn't ruin its already wonderful art style.

yes 3ds is graphics wise more powerful then ps2 nintendo said the graphics and power of 3ds is between gamecube and wii, since resident evil 4 on gamecube reviewed before it arrive on ps2, pc and xbox back in those days according to gamestm issue of devil may cry issue also reviewed the resident evil 4 on ps2, pc and xbox it said that resident evil 4 had to be compressionize the graphics and power of resident evil 4 to suit those systems, so in that theory since the graphics and power of 3ds is between gamecube and wii and its 3d and ps2 isnt 3d and 3ds is new machine in that sense 3ds is more powerful ps2

yes 3ds is graphics wise more powerful then ps2 nintendo said the graphics and power of 3ds is between gamecube and wii, since resident evil 4 on gamecube reviewed before it arrive on ps2, pc and xbox back in those days according to gamestm issue of devil may cry issue also reviewed the resident evil 4 on ps2, pc and xbox it said that resident evil 4 had to be compressionize the graphics and power of resident evil 4 to suit those systems, so in that theory since the graphics and power of 3ds is between gamecube and wii and its 3d and ps2 isnt 3d and 3ds is new machine in that sense 3ds is more powerful ps2

Actually in terms of graphical power, the system is powerful than the PSP, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, XBOX, and even the Nintendo Wii with its 729MHz CPU processing, 88MB of RAM, but the GPU were fairly close to each other now @243MHz.

Last edited:
Back