what games do you want on 3ds?

I wonder if they could get Xenoblade on the 3DS. Well, the devs do have a 3DS project going on. That's something.

Grand THEFT AUTO IV!!! OR V... WHICHEVER!!! PROBABLY NOT, BUT DAMMIT I WANT IT!!!

secondkarp.png

Makes me wonder if Konami gave up on the handheld games cause'a Duel Network.

Capcom vs SNK Cardfighters, based on the combat of the first one

ok i admit, rare owning banjo kazooie games, but dont own rights Donkey Kong 64 because Shigeru Miyamoto has been creating Donkey Kong games since 1981, rare only step to help creating dk games as secondary developer when Donkey Kong Country started November 21, 1994, and Shigeru Miyamoto works for nintendo. nintendo always main developer behind donkey kong games, plus nintendo bought back Donkey Kong Country to GBA in June 6, 2003, and Donkey Kong Country returned to vc December 7, 2006, now Donkey Kong Country returns on wii and 3ds, coming soon is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. and nintendo are talking making a sequel to DK64 and they might back DK64 to help those who miss out on the 1st game

^
Well Done's for me :D

On topic~ I want Monster hunter 4 for 3DS whether I import it or wait for an NA port..........I'm getting it <3

Last edited:
Back