What is love to you?

I sure as **** could do with a woman who could fix this damnable PC, alongside a happy ending on top of that. That'd make my ****in' day.

Real love doesn't exist, it's always based on something. As for sex.... I appreciate women/girls, yes only respect from me. And I'm not going to hide it, I've never seen a real flower.

I would think love is a strong desire for something/someone u can't picture your life without. Simply put, love is an addiction. When you were 5, you loved a toy dinosaur or something. It's simple and ppl say that would be too young to understand love, but that's love in its most basic form. Someone can love another person, a smoker can love cigarettes (bad comparison, but still basically the same) at its rawest form, love is a feeling for something you feel u cannot live without.

Real love doesn't exist, it's always based on something.

BatmanSlap.jpg

Son, I find your lack of faith... disturbing. Either way, I wholeheartedly believe this next image will change
your mind.

whatisfireemblemlove.gif

The meme had to show up eventually. :p

Chocolate is love. Enough said :)

LOVE is one of the most powerful things on the face of the earth!

Technically everythin' revolves around love when considerin' the Great 'Karp's will is just that, so your argument is invalid.

That's perpostriious my arguments are never invalid! :D

Back