What is the wierdest thing that happened to u today? thread

hero1771

lord, help me plz
Jun 10, 2009
i dont want stalkers
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
this is a thread to explain what is the wierdest thing that happened to u today.

-for me it would be my tech ed teacher thought i flipped him off.

Was at work finishing off cleaning the broiler when I caught my finger and it started bleeding. It was like the bit that hold the nail onto the finger, and it all felt loose. Instantly thought my nail was going to come off so I started to feel sick. Then I ran and put a plaster on it to 'hold it on'. Now I'm too scared to take it off. =/

The story continues..

Was sat in my second lecture and went to rub my thumb on my plaster like I had been doing all that day cos I liked the feel, when I noticed the plaster had gone, instantly freaked out and drew the attention of the whole class, before realising my finger, and nail, is actually fine and is just a little cut on the side.

Panic over.

Rach, just wow... xD

Also, feeling of plasters = amazing.

PART 3.

So woke up this morning, late for Uni thanks to Jay =)
Went downstairs to make a start on this assignment that was due in today for my second lecture. Sitting there feet up, laptop on and like wait.. what's that? BLOOD EVERYWHEEEERE. Okay well, not everywhere but all over my finger. The side of my finger that was cut was all bloody, sore and gross, ewwww. Not bleeding now, but tis very sore. The nail still feels..fragile too. =/

Well, my cat was so tired just awhile ago that he fell asleep in the middle of licking his own anus, knocked out with his head between his legs. Eventually he moved out of that position, but still .. little weird.

Scott, I miss you. Forgive me D'=

Also weirdest thing to happen to me today was I managed to convince some one my dad was a coal miner like the old days. Gullible people are fun.

My step father was a coal miner =)
Quite normal living in the valleys, though. Ahah.

Hmm.. nothing else to report on my finger yet. Kinda jammed it in this thing in work earlier, and so now it's sore to touch the top it it. JUSTFALLOFFALREADY.

Early this morning I was heading to my front stairs and I took too broad of a step towards the first stair. I couldn't reach the railing and I stumbled back and then fell right on my ass after my shoe came off. The pavement was wet and it looked like I pissed myself big time. I also got scratches on my hand and foot.

How the hell did I miss the railing?!
:(

I once had my nail fall off Rach. I got my index finger jammed in a door hinge when closing it, violently. It swelled up and looked all purple and red. A week later the Doc jammed a needle int the nail and let it bleed. Then a good week later I was using an eraser in school and the nail ripped out cleanly. There was a half grown nail underneath. That finger is now misshapen and wonky. I can also see the scar from the pinprick if I look hard enough.

Last edited:
Early this morning I was heading to my front stairs and I took too broad of a step towards the first stair. I couldn't reach the railing and I stumbled back and then fell right on my ass after my shoe came off. The pavement was wet and it looked like I pissed myself big time. I also got scratches on my hand and foot.

How the hell did I miss the railing?!
:(

I once had my nail fall off Rach. I got my index finger jammed in a door hinge when closing it, violently. It swelled up and looked all purple and red. A week later the Doc jammed a needle int the nail and let it bleed. Then a good week later I was using an eraser in school and the nail ripped out cleanly. There was a half grown nail underneath. That finger is now misshapen and wonky. I can also see the scar from the pinprick if I look hard enough.

( :sick: )

This would make a good horror film.

Back