What is your favorite game?

Now that I'm done playing Birth By Sleep, I'm back to playing Kingdom Hearts 1, lol. Action RPGs are my crack, man... If only Star Ocean's voice acting wasn't such ****. :lol:

nope. I dont own a ps3 yet and my parents dont buy me games until christmas or my birthday

You poor soul. =/ Stuck with a 360 doomed to RROD one day, owning naught but the console inferior to the PS3 in every way... I feel your pain, bro. T_T

/hates his own 360 hard

I lol when you said "black ops FTW!!"

Much as I hate on CoD (so much, man... so ****ing much), is that necessary now? ¬_¬

SSBfreakCK said:
Much as I hate on CoD (so much, man... so ****ing much), is that necessary now? ¬_¬

Yes, I hear too many people say the same thing over and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is a simple misunderstanding that CoD is the best online FPS.
That award goes to Team Fortress 2.

GOD HAND is one of many that I like

The problem is a simple misunderstanding that CoD is the best online FPS.
That award goes to Team Fortress 2.

I will admit that TF2 is good and it got better when it was F2P but i think Rage might top out TF2 or Bioshock infinite even though they wont come out for awhile.

@ bikini ninja: the game isn't out yet. 'tis all.

@ twinkie: You have a poor taste in games, but it'll get better once you get the right games. Example: play Half-life to get an idea of a "good fps".

I would like to know what everyone has against cod

Three things explain why CoD is so hated

1: Haters gonna hate. It's stupid fanboys who love their one game so much, they feel the need to bash every other game in the same genre. Easily the biggest category for people who hate CoD

2: It has a terrible fan-base. We all know how many trolls are on PSN, and especially XBOX Live, and hackers everywhere on the Wii. Obviously not everyone who plays CoD is a total dick, but since so many people are, the game becomes synonymous with jerks with some people who aren't at intelligent, sadly. Then more haters are, unfortunately, born.

3: The category I personally fall into: people who think the game isn't good. All it is, is graphics and shooting guns. Some of said guns were game-breaking in previous CoD games, which is a sign of poor programming. It's fun if you like shooters, there's no doubt about it. But just because a game is fun, doesn't make it good. Hence why some people have fun playing very commonly hated games, but that simply doesn't make them a good game.

So... yeah. Haters gonna hate, essentially. :lol:

@ twinkie: You have a poor taste in games, but it'll get better once you get the right games. Example: play Half-life to get an idea of a "good fps".

The names Twankie.

Whatever you say poor soul.

Again i am a little bit to young to get a job or make money.

My parents wont buy me a game until there is a special occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capcom vs SNK card fighters clash(>Pokemon)

Play Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Serious Sam, Alien vs Predator (JAG) to know what good FPS are.
Half life/2 is more like the odd great set piece followed up by loads of annoying/boring sections

Of course I've played those (except for Serious Sam). They're FPS cornerstones.
But unlike previous games, Half Life has a great "atmosphere", aided by set pieces and an orwellian future.

Last edited:
Back