What is your favorite game?

Mario Kart 7? ... Really?
Lots of people like it, about 80% of the random people I meet on StreetPass still play either that or New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Honestly, I got bored after unlocking everything and beating everyone online. Now I just play Awakening (FTW!).

6. super smash bros melee
7. Soul Calibur 2
8. a link to the past
9. wind waker
10. twilight princess

everyone entitled to their own opinion, there you no reason slag them about it, so growup act your age

Last edited:
Considerin' you're already on thin ice for all the rules you've been breakin', you best watch what you're sayin'. Where in my post did I insult ya for likin' the game? I was legitimately curious as to why MK7 was so high on your list of favorite games, as I've yet to play the game; probably won't either way since I'd rather get Mario Kart U.

Protip: don't be so hasty t' assume a neutral comment is negative in connotation. Life's mighty easier that way.

inb4 assasin rages

... Just noticed I never posted my favorite vidya gaem here, since we have a shitton of these threads and I lose track. The honor goes to Red Dead Redemption.

inb4 assasin rages... Just noticed I never posted my favorite vidya gaem here, since we have a shitton of these threads and I lose track. The honor goes to Red Dead Redemption.
TP is very much an updated Ocarina. That's fine.Oh, and Xenogears for favorite game. A flawed masterpiece indeed.

Sonic all star racing transformed >Mario Kart

Rank outsider PacMan world rally

I shall compose my list of "Games that if you think are rubbish you are an idiot"

Sonic all star racing transformed >Mario Kart

Can't have a final opinion without playin' it extensively, but from what I've seen I disagree. Only thing better in the former is a significant lack of blue shells.

Last edited:
It has something worse
Whirlwind
inverts controls and the CPU is mostly unaffected

Back