What is your favorite GameCube game?

why did everyone hate on super mario sunshine so much? sorry to kinda jack your thread but just a random question. I think sunshine was better than galaxy. am i the only one who loves that game enough to beat it 8 times (not that ive done that or anything...)

:D

why did everyone hate on super mario sunshine so much? sorry to kinda jack your thread but just a random question. I think sunshine was better than galaxy. am i the only one who loves that game enough to beat it 8 times (not that ive done that or anything...)

:D

I think people don't like it because its such a departure from the norm, with him running around and trying to clean things up, rather than just simply worrying about running and jumping and stuff. Plus the addition of equipment was awkward for some.

But I agree with you, I think the game is awesome.

well then why dont theyhate on galaxy? since when does mario hop around on planets? and go into stars that shoot him all over the galaxy?

That just doesn't make sense and it was bugging me. and now i think im going to play some sunshine :D

well then why dont theyhate on galaxy? since when does mario hop around on planets? and go into stars that shoot him all over the galaxy?

The gist is jumping around, platforming is still the main focus. :p

But hey, I agree with the both of you, Sunshine was a game I thoroughly enjoyed. I played it many times over. I used to own it, but I lost the disc (after it getting scratched the hell up), sadly. =/ Only game I ever lost... why couldn't it of been something else? DX I wouldn't mind going to play it right now... ... ... ah well. I could probably find it cheap, somewhere.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Paper Mario: TTYD
LoZ: TP
MK: DD!

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Eternal Darkness
3. Metroid Prime
4. Windwaker
5. Paper Mario

The Gamecube had some quality games

Pikmin 1 and 2 and mario sunshine i wish they would make another mario sunshine and more pikmin

I don't know about a new sunshine but they remade Pikmin 1 for the Wii. I believe that Pikmin 2 was better than 1

I would have to say

Resident Evil Remake
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Sunshine
And of course, Super Smash Brothers Melee, which is the game that the GC revolves around.

Back