Who is your lucky character in SSBM?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Captain Falcon.

Oh, and FYI: There is no luck involved.

im with u on that one. mario my best character. im skilled with him. unstoppable.

minismok said:
im with u on that one. mario my best character. im skilled with him. unstoppable.

O RLY? We'll see about that when Brawl comes out... I look forward to battling you :yesnod:

Im really hoping that they dont f*** up falcon's moveset too much. I really like it how it is, and they can get rid of a few moves but please not very many, his moveset is perfect for ground combos and juggling.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Agreed, *REPPED*

I used to use fox, and I thought I was really good with him. Until I realized that he isnt the type of character that I needed to be using. I needed a more powerful character, one that can finish someone with one powerful blow (lol, no not falcon punch noobs), and fox just didnt have any moves that could cut it. I would have to spend so much time getting the person's damage high to kill them with fox, unless I managed to shine them off the edge or whatnot. However, I found that falcon's moves flow together so much easier. All of his throws set the opponent up perfectly for falcon dive, kick, jump or all three of them. Also, he has a tremendous meteor strike attack (smash down in the air), unlike fox does, and it is also fairly easy to hit them with a falcon jump and then use the move again to get back to the stage.
I don't use FP that much, too slow, like I said, FAST n' POWERFUL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
O RLY? We'll see about that when Brawl comes out... I look forward to battling you :yesnod:

Im really hoping that they dont f*** up falcon's moveset too much. I really like it how it is, and they can get rid of a few moves but please not very many, his moveset is perfect for ground combos and juggling.
Hope they keep FP. :lol: My skills are too rusty to go beyond it now. I'ma n00b now. :lol:

Oh, crap! Double post, sorry! Its so hard when I'm trying to quote two or more posts. I don't remember then. Sorry. Thanks for the rep!

I used to be able to beat anyone with Zelda then I turned to Peach who kicked even more ass and then I finally kept on using Falco, three great characters that I hope to see in Brawl.

I was just kidding, of course they will be in Brawl!!! it's just to throw you guys off

i owned with Link. :D

I was pretty good with Ice Climbers though, they had great potentials with doubleitems.

everybody. i kick ass with everyone. but if i would to choose my best it would be between roy, shiek, or fox

Back