Your all time favourite character(s) in S.S.B.M?

Star Fox followed by samus and DK. I always thought link was cool but i ave played enough to understand hes a pretty cheap character to play with. I like fox for his speed

Young Link, Falco, Mario, Peach, then Capitan Falcon...........! I'm getting a lot better with Mario.

zedr said:
i think Dante (devil may cry), kratos (god of war), hector (castlevania), sephiroth (final fantasy), bomberman, getz, sonic, crash (crash bandicoot), firebrand (demon's crest), and
megaman could be great characters for SSB:B
the point in Brawl is it is Nintedo Characters Go at it. Some of those can kiss my ass but i guess Sega is ok since they are partnered with Nintedo. Come on CRASH?! thats Sonys unofficial mascot how could u posssible put that there. Solid snake is already stinking up the place as it is.

well i feel like Snake just doesn't belong , although he is a Nintendo Character. Crash Bandicoot was the unofficial mascot for Playstation when it releases and kind of drifted away after PS2. The upcoming game is going to be released on Wii but when most people think Crash bandicoot they think Sony Playstation, so crash really doesn't belong on the character list

Snake is not a Nintendo character, he is from Konami...my best characters are Link, then at the same level are Falco, Fox, Mario, Peach, Ganondorf and Samus...oh and Marth and Roy suck

I mean he is a Nintendo Character as in the first game was a Nintendo game but Since the game wasnt Developed by Nintendo i don't think he should be there. and he has really gone on to be a sony mascot.

wow, ur the first person ive seen who dosent like the idea of snake being in there. i think he fits in, but i dont think sonic would. i mean, really think about it. he has no nech, skinny arms and skinny legs, and big-ass shoes. he wouldnt fit in with everyone else. he would just look wierd jumping around with mario and link.

haha you're right, he would look stupid, both I would like to see him in Brawl, and Snake to being in Brawl you know really doesn't matter, in other words, I am indifferent by it

My Nintendo favourite character(s)

Mario

Closely followed by Link and Sonic

My Sony favourite character(s) are:

Solid Snake

My favourite Microsoft character(s) are:

Sam Fisher

Closely followed by Halo's Master Chief

Back