What makes you a Veteran of WiiChat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:w00t: I am a WiiChat Veteran, and proud of it ! :p

Harakuro said:
I say your a Wiichat vet if you Joined before November 19th,
Hehe That would make me a Vet...but yeah a Vet is someone that were here before the first launch of the wii in america

Frogger said:
I would think 8th December would be fair, because here in Europe, we live in caves.
Nope..wouldn't work that way, The noob Flood came in one week before November 19th, so it's only natrual that it begins that date...

Why use the European release date? This forum was still made up of like 75% brittanians when it was released in the U.S. anyways.

vagrant said:
Why use the European release date? This forum was still made up of like 75% brittanians when it was released in the U.S. anyways.
Pardon if i am Causing trouble, but a forum vet, would normally become one before the main event has happen, in this case, it would be the Nintendo Wii, which came out in november 19th in America, Normally that is how it would work.

Harakuro said:
Pardon if i am Causing trouble, but a forum vet, would normally become one before the main event has happen, in this case, it would be the Nintendo Wii, which came out in november 19th in America, Normally that is how it would work.

Why did you quote me?

vagrant said:
I'll make sure to write an apology memo to all of the special ed classes in my immediate area.

Sure, reply with some sarcasm seeping through your post.

I have taught special ed classes. I also have a younger brother that has gone through them.

Hey, who cares right? Let's all be inconsiderate assholes and just make blanket statements against entire populations. Just for kicks, right?

It is the Internet. Who cares? I can pretend to be whoever I want and say whatever I want.:frown2:

dakuda said:
Sure, reply with some sarcasm seeping through your post.

I have taught special ed classes. I also have a younger brother that has gone through them.

Hey, who cares right? Let's all be inconsiderate assholes and just make blanket statements against entire populations. Just for kicks, right?

It is the Internet. Who cares? I can pretend to be whoever I want and say whatever I want.:frown2:

I respect that. But I don't respect vagrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back