what nintendo could've added to the Wii channel

jon_jai said:
really? wow..
i hope they'll do that.
so when i play wii sports, i can put can some workout music
On excite truck, you can load music off of an sd card and use it for the music... It really depends on if the game supports it or not. :D

jon_jai said:
YEah, i would like an option that i can upload mp3s and play it while i game.
Or just maybe just when using wii channels, not neccesarily in games. It would be easier to update a channel to support it than a whole games... which really wouldn't be possible at all unless it's an update for the game...
wii love gamin said:
i dont think that would be possible theyd just have to make an update
maybe
and then you would have to get an update for every single game... but, like i said in my last post, games like excite truck can load music off of an sd card.

someone was talkin about some wii people wont have internet.

wtf. who really doesnt have some internet connection?

and if you dont im pretty sure your neighbors might. haha i get 4 connect choices at my house. so if mine cuts out i got to one of theirs ahhaha.

trust me updating on this thing wont be a problem and for the people who dont ahve internet...and bought a wii. SHOULDNT HAVE.

GreenBean713 said:
someone was talkin about some wii people wont have internet.

wtf. who really doesnt have some internet connection?

and if you dont im pretty sure your neighbors might. haha i get 4 connect choices at my house. so if mine cuts out i got to one of theirs ahhaha.

trust me updating on this thing wont be a problem and for the people who dont ahve internet...and bought a wii. SHOULDNT HAVE.
It's not as easy as just 'just having internet'. It's finding some way to get a connection. You must have Wifi or an ethernet adapter. Will dialup even work with Wii?

jon_jai said:
really? wow..
i hope they'll do that.
so when i play wii sports, i can put can some workout music

Well, you have to have the music on a CD, but you can just burn it to a disk.

They should have added a "real" shopping channel. I'm not saying the Wii shop channel sucks, but a channel that shows all the available games and accessories for the Wii. Though, you could probably do that on the internet channel...

Guys they are bound to come out with new things for the Wii chanel. I don't have a Wii yet, but isn't there at the main menu 6 boxes filled and like 7 or 8 empty?

itzzbalaez said:
Guys they are bound to come out with new things for the Wii chanel. I don't have a Wii yet, but isn't there at the main menu 6 boxes filled and like 7 or 8 empty?

Plus two more pages of the same size, though all the VC games have their own channel.

Back