What other N64 games do you want to see show up in wii download?

k3Ck said:
Beatle Adventure Racing

the best racing game that no1 played

I played it too. Pretty good.

ReDD said:
No Mercy would be pretty sweet. Thats the one N64 game we still play on a regular basis.

I read somewhere (here) they were in the processing of making it for the VC, but it will be updated with the current roster since they don't have the rights to use some of the characters that aren't around anymore (and Chris Benoit is in the original).

If anyone is really looking for Majora's Mask, pick up the Zelda Collector's Edition for Gamecube, it has all the NES, SNES, and N64 Zelda games on one disc with progressive scan (if you're into that kind of thing).

I'm glad they're putting these games on VC, but I still have my N64 with 4 controllers around and a bunch of the games they're releasing, kinda hard to fork over money for something I can already play...

i would love to have aidyn chronicles most people didnt play it and alot probably wouldnt like it but the customization for the characters and the gameplay was awesome for its time and there is no other game like it its a great rpg and i played well over 90 hours of it and never beat it.

No-one has said PILOTWINGS? shame on you all :)

But all the rareware games (which were arguably the best games on the 64) will never be seen on the VC. That means we won't see:

NO - Blast Corps, Banjo-Kazooie (and Tooie), Conker's BFD, Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Killer Instinct Gold, or even *shudder* Mickey's Speedway USA.

We MAY see Donkey Kong 64 though, as even though Rare made the game, Nintendo own all the rights to the DK franchise. It's the same reason we have DKC 1,2 & 3 (SNES) on there already.

Ok, so my wishlist is quite simple: Pilotwings, Space Station: Sillicon Valley, and Shadowman. Oh, and Fighter Destiny 2. Yeah, I went there :wink:

I still have my 64 and all my favorite games so it doesn't matter to me but I heard a rumor awhile back that I'm sure is only a rumor and will never actually happen but no mercy will release for the vc with an updated roster. Goldeneye would be great but I still have a copy of it so it doesn't matter to me. Maybe wayne gretzky's 3d hockey or 3d hockey 98, both of those games would be fun to have on vc.

Note: I am only getting my wii tommarow so some of these might be already be in the VC Downloads.

-Mario tennis
-conker: Bad fur day
-Perfect Dark
-Mario Party (2,3)
-Yoshi Story
-Paper Mario
-Star fox 64
-Pokemon stadium (1,2)
-Pokemon (red, blue, yellow)

Thers probobly more that I want, just cant think of anything else.

You know it!!!! DK64 is what I am waiting for...sad story...I had one banana left to get and that was the one where you have to beat the old dk...I could never get it...someone burglerized my house and took all my games...that is the only one I messed the most! So that is the one I want the most...because I never really beat it and it was so much fun!!!

Mario Party 2 and 3 sound great...why didn't I think of that???
Super Mario Bros. 2...apparently it is not on there any longer...

Yeah DK64 will be well worth it on the VC sorry to hear your games were stolen but hey a Wii and maybe DK 64 on the VC one day will make up for it.

Darkprinny said:
Rocket Robot on wheels - Anybody play this ?

A great game. I borrowed it from a friend years ago, and have been wanting to pick it up again ever since.

I would love to see both Goldeneye 007 and The World is Not Enough make the VC list.

I'm thinking:
Jet Force Gemini
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye
Diddy Kong Racing
Battle Tanx(1 and 2)
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
Daikatana(jkjk)
Hey You, Pikachu!(If they release a mic)
Mega Man Legends
Shadowman
Vigilante 8

Back