What other N64 games do you want to see show up in wii download?

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Wii Virtual Console needs to release the N64 Mortal Kombat Trilogy with Online Play and Enhanced Graphics and Sound. This would be a blast to play. PSN has MK2, Xboxlive has UMK3, makes perfect since for the Wii VC to get the last installment of the 2D Mortal Kombats "MK Trilogy". And at the time, there wasn't a system that could handle MK Trilogy without tons of LOADING time except the N64, and the only thing the N64 lacked was the background Graphics and Sound. Which would be easily enhanced.

So Please...Release the N64 Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

GOLDEN EYE With Multiplayer support. outdatted yea, but that game and me.....we go way WAY back

I haven't played my Wii in some time now and I haven't seen what games they have available, so please excuse my mistake in putting a game that is already there.

Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
Jet Force Gemini
..................................There are others, though I can't think of them atm. lol.

id love to get goldeneye or perfect dark (imagine online???)
id also like to see
Zombies ate my neighbors (NES)
Blast Corps (64)
Wayn Gretzky Hockey '96

I can't think of this game but I enjoyed a lot playing it.
I think it's called V-Force or Force something. It must be like 5 to 8 years ago and it was mainly for Nintendo. Not sure exactly the name but I would know if I heard it. That's what I am hoping for Wii or PS3 to create.

i would love to see mystical ninja starring goemon 64 and goemon's great adventure on wii download

I loved Mario 64 as a kid - I'm sure they have brought that onto the store, just need to get round to buying it XD

The original Smash Bros.; in the US. Too many memories of that epic game, I honestly can't wait for it to be available on the US VC.

i would love to see mystical ninja starring goemon 64 and goemon's great adventure on wii download

... Thread revival? .-.

Back