What other N64 games do you want to see show up in wii download?

I would think the release of Brawl would prompt nintendo to do the original smash bros next.

But I would love to see Perfeck Dark and Goldeneye. But modified for online play :)

Hey a guy can dream right. Right now I play them online via PC emulator and it's not half bad.

- DK64
- Harvest Moon 64
- Majora's Mask
- Smash Bros.

It would be nice to play some of those.

Zelda: MM would be good, jet force gemini would be amazing and so would diddy kong racing.

I'm pretty grateful that we still have the N64 with all the great games. The only problem is what's going to happen when my younger brother (now 17) and I live in different places? One of us will be screwed out of the N64!

Goldeneye has alot of issues atm with microsoft and stuff we have a discussion on this issue on here so take a look at it.
we all hope for it to be put on VC.

i would like diddy kong racing, banjo kazzoie and tooie but the issues with rare doh.

Pokemon stadiums sound great. Only issue = GBA game paks. Maybe update the VC game so you can put the old Pokemon games (Like Silver) into a DS and have them connect wirelessly? :smilewinkgrin:

Link02 said:
i would like diddy kong racing, banjo kazzoie and tooie but the issues with rare doh.

If it makes you happy there will be a banjo and kazooi comming to the xbox 360.

Imaassasin said:
any one play turok rage wars that was the best

it was the N64's Quake/Unreal ... Quake 64 wasn't all that great, so Rage Wars was awesome.

I'd like the original Mario Party!

I will settle nice and quietly for a site that nintendo puts up asking us as the customers for VC games we want on the shop channel, then they put our requests into action and give us a weekly feedback sheet.

Back