What Sports do you play? Thread

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I was just wondering what sports our wii owners play in real life and what sport they enjoy the most. Im mostly intrested in soccer(football) and basketball. What about you?
Post here.

Pretty much soccer. But when im around my friends we just play football, basketball, **** like that...

Hmmm...

I used to play everything under the sun. I'm still pretty talented at most sports but I only play basketball in a league.

number 1 on my varsity tennis team
we won conference last year yea!

man, i love basketball, i just enetered gr 9, and before i finished elementery, i had like 6 coached from dif high schools to play for them, only cause im 6'6 and i rebound and blcok like crazy, and i just tried out for the football team, ive never really played football ferore, but im a starting wide reciever, "because im really tall" but i can play, and also soccer, it rulezzzzzzzzzzz

Baseball, football, and bowling.

last year in my baseball league, our team got to the championships. We lost though because of an error.

I play football with friends. no league

zapasant93 said:
man, i love basketball, i just enetered gr 9, and before i finished elementery, i had like 6 coached from dif high schools to play for them, only cause im 6'6 and i rebound and blcok like crazy, and i just tried out for the football team, ive never really played football ferore, but im a starting wide reciever, "because im really tall" but i can play, and also soccer, it rulezzzzzzzzzzz
6'6! Thats pretty tall just wondering whats ur background?

Soccer, Hockey and Baseball are what I like to play the most.
Basketball is solid as well though.

i swim. im JV in my high school swim team. hope that all changes and i make it to Varsity this year :)

thats the only sport i do

Back