What Sports do you play? Thread

Baseball, American Football and BEER PONG!

I regularly play football (soccer), I play centre mid in Uni, we missed out on promotion last season by like a point - this lad missed the biggest sitter I've ever seen which probably would have taken us up :mad5:. But in my next 3 years there I plan to take us up and to win the top division :cool:
I also enjoy tennis, cricket, badminton, 'casual' American football, poker (good one Gaz :thumbsup:), and I love F1 but I only watch it (I don't own an F1 car unfortunately).

The competitive aspects of the game is like no other sport and the prize purses are larger than most mainstream sports. The game doesn't require athleticism. However, many players are at the table for ten to twenty hours a day. Both the physical and mental stamina are needed to stay in the game.

.....im confusing myself here....:lol:

Gaming(h)

Awwwww Yeahhhhh:lol:

I would play any sport but the one's I play the most (and follow pro teams)

Football (at least an hour every day)

Hockey (Used to play a lot)

Rugby (Awesomeness)

Badminton (Sucha sport)

More football

Tennis (Gonna try and get involed)

Cricket (Currently following monty panesar since england is completly shizzle and monty is pure amazing)

Softball

My minds dead, il edit later.

Frogger said:
One question, is there anyone who actually, seriously considers poker as a sport?
It is a sport without a doubt. people consider it a gambling game, but you are betting on your own ability, unlike betting at the roulete table where your betting against the odds (the payout is always less than the odds, so over time you always make a loss, where as a good poker player only bets when the odds are in there favour)

with any WSOP event which are held over days, the physical strength as well as mental are what put it in the sporting catergory, you play poker straight for 14 hours a day, and need to survive to make it to the next day.

:lol:....thats what i said here \/ \/ \/
wario2ooo said:
The competitive aspects of the game is like no other sport and the prize purses are larger than most mainstream sports. The game doesn't require athleticism. However, many players are at the table for ten to twenty hours a day. Both the physical and mental stamina are needed to stay in the game.

.....im confusing myself here....:lol:

maffmace said:
Football (not futball or soccer, football, the original and most played sport in the world)
Erm. Pardon?

EDIT: apologies, I just looked at your location. I thought you were saying football, as in, American football, but you were refusing to call it 'American football' as you believe it should just be football. My bad.

Last edited:
Back