what to buy in Wii Shop??

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I feel like burning some points on the online shop. Whats a good game to buy? Pokemon Snap looks yummy.

I'm really not joking... I mean, I know its the name of this site. I just got a Wii not too long ago and haven't really looked at all the stuff on the shop until the other night. I've downloaded all the free stuff. What can I do with the Wii internet feature?? I can chat with people??

esoterika said:
I'm really not joking... I mean, I know its the name of this site. I just got a Wii not too long ago and haven't really looked at all the stuff on the shop until the other night. I've downloaded all the free stuff. What can I do with the Wii internet feature?? I can chat with people??
It's just an internet browser supported by Opera. It's 500 Wii Points, but I don't suggest buying it since you can go on your computer instead.

You can chat on forums. The internet channel has flash player so you can watch streaming videos.

Why do I want to view internet on my Wii? Is it better than using it on the computer?? how good is the video quality?

esoterika said:
Why do I want to view internet on my Wii? Is it better than using it on the computer?? how good is the video quality?

You can live without it. The only reason I have it because it used to be free. Any of the N64 games is what you should buy.

Pick a game at random from each console. Don't forget to spend 500 pts on Wiichat. My advice is almost as awful as Fox news.

Back