What would you do?

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
What would you do if you were invited out by your friends to go to a bar or whatnot for St. Patty's day but your boyfriend/girlfriend can't go because he/she is involved in a year long un-reconcilable fight with one of the people that would be at the bar. He/she has tried calling everyone he/she knows to try to get someone to hang with for the night but everyone he/she knows is too busy or doesn't want to hang out. You, being his/her significant other, are the only one left that he/she could possibly hang out with and not feel sorry for themselves. Would you:

A. Feel sorry for them, call up your friends and tell them you can't make it so that you can spend some quality time with him/her.

B. Tell him/her that it's not your problem and go to the bar with your friends.

C. Well...A and B are really the only senarios so choose between them.

If it's your GirlFriend or Boyfriend then stay with them

If however it's your Friend I'd go with your Friends to the Bar and try and sort this 'Fight' out so your Friend can go too xD

I lean towards A. If you don't go to the party, I don't think your friends will be very offended. If you do go, then your boyfriend will most likely feel "left out" and get all depressed.

D : Stay at home and play with girlfreind/boyfreind (or both)

Ask yourself one question, who would you rather be with?....still can't decide well....I don't have anymore advice so yeah, your stuck

deity_link said:
Ask yourself one question, who would you rather be with?....still can't decide well....I don't have anymore advice so yeah, your stuck

Good question. Personally I would rather not be with anyone that is only staying with me out of pity. It would make me even more depressed that they are not wanting to be with me to begin with.

Back