Whatcha bin buyin

These arrived for me yesterday

Please as fug about a PAL Paroduis on the NES
Its bloody rare and Fighting Fury is bloody shite

had a friend call me 'bout bioshock 2 for $9.99 (ebgames canada, down south check if gamestop is having similar spring promotions)

That little lot was dropped off today.
I own the bits to a arcade machine I want to own (Ok maybe not as I am only keeping one pair of sticks and the side art the rest is going elsewhere)

techinically two days ago.... bought Cobain Unseen by Charles R. Cross a beutiful scrapbook of Kurt Cobain's life with a short cd demo tape thing and pullout reproductions of his much simpler art. Glad i can still learn about him this long after his death RIP your beatiful Kurt .....

I bought Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, my friend bought a beyblade toy

Beyblades.jpg

I bought Super street fighter 4 3ds edition <-- gives me a hell of a cramp in my left wrist, i also Order that Messenger bag with the Mario Star from club nintendo for 550 coins, it should be here today or tomorrow. =)

I just bought the entire collection of Nirvana's CD's
including the unplugged performances

Now I'm on the hunt for these items:
1. A sealed not damage what so ever paper mario 1
2. A sealed not damaged what so ever paper mario 2 Thousand year door

I know im kinda weird that I have both paper mario games...its just their opened and used by me..O_O??..

I also just ordered streets of rage 1-3 for the Sega xD

Ha good luck my friend it reminds me of a friend who buys wrapped d&d minatures and never paints 'em :D and Nirvana still rules. :D

never bought anything today too busy researching how worthless money is :dita:

Got some games stuffo nits way, but got this little lot

Never forget.

There was a Robocop cartoon series and Danger Mouse at a quid each I am well chuffed

recently
photo0580b.jpg

and I have just now become a lot more AWESOME!!

photo0581t.jpg
arcade machine bits in the bed room, home version in the front

Last edited:
^Nice Haul :)

Me and a friend at a junk store yesterday: he buys Halo Reach Collectors Edition ($35 Canadian) I buy three nes carts - Bionic Commando ($10) Donkey Kong Classics ($12) and Jordan vs Bird ($2.50) and wow what a screwy economy!

This lot
photo0681.jpg
That lot (Game gear was free)
photo0675.jpg
the other lot
photo0647.jpg
And misc
photo0652p.jpg

Over the past few weeks

(Also a CD32 with a load of games, CD-i (given) and a load of hayfever tablets)
(the CD32 turned out to be my old one I sold about three years ago that has changed hands four times)

Last edited:
My birthday was just yesterday, so i got a little bit of money to spend. Anyways i ended up buying

Ghost recon shadow wars "3ds"
Dragonquest 4 chapters of the chosen "ds"

Tekken tag tournament "ps2"
Anti-fungal creme "i seem to have gotten ring worm"
e-shop games;
Inchworm animation
crystal monsters

Thats it till tomorrow when Harry comes out.

Back