What's the grossest thing you ever found in your food?

How about finding a dead bat in your fridge?

Previous house I lived in had a bat infestation a decade ago. Not an insect to be found, but plenty of guano and other unmentionables... And a dead bat in the fridge, ugh. Exterminator showed up within a day.

Previous house I lived in had a bat infestation a decade ago. Not an insect to be found, but plenty of guano and other unmentionables... And a dead bat in the fridge, ugh. Exterminator showed up within a day.
Wow, that friggen grose

maybe the bats ate all the bugs... :papermario:

Wow, that friggen grose

Ya, 'specially because they're disease-spreading animals. Guano isn't too healthy. :lol:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

That's what I was hinting, Captain Obvious. :lol: Bats play a key role in ecosystems by keeping a multitude of insect populations in check. Common knowledge if you know anything about animals, ya? =P

Wow, that friggen grose

Ya, 'specially because they're disease-spreading animals. Guano isn't too healthy. :lol:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

That's what I was hinting, Captain Obvious. :lol: Bats play a key role in ecosystems by keeping a multitude of insect populations in check. Common knowledge if you know anything about animals, ya? =P
actually i did know that! I'm a certified animaloligist. :papermario:

Back