whats the most important game youve ever playes

compodude

keep it compo
Apr 24, 2007
as the name implies, whats the most important game you have ever played.
mine is zelda a link to the past... my first zelda game, i remember helping my brother get the boomerang and free zelda.

i think by important he may mean a game that revolutionized the game industry or maybe just that brought u into playing games permanently?

man thats hard so many good games that were good for me..

lol..

Eh? Mario 3 was i think my Fav and important

it always put me in a good mood

I remember when I first got My N64, I got the star wars pod racing limited edition one. Any ways that was the only game I had for awhile and that got me into video games. My friend gave me Iggy's Wreckin Ball, and that made want to get new games such as Goldeneye, SSB, Lego Racing

nic7 said:
i think by important he may mean a game that revolutionized the game industry or maybe just that brought u into playing games permanently?
Hmm, I think you're right, or even the most important game for 'you' to play. Therefore, at the time, DK 3 and Mario 3. Classics

Rise of Nations.....Tells me how to make my own army to destroy others...and to read in the library to get technology.....Be prepared..

The name implies what? I've played Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros., they were both quite important to video games. If you mean important to me- Ocarina of Time or Resident Evil 4, I suppose.

Battles said:
Goldeye

me and my Friends would have 2 to a team and fight it out..lol

those were the good days
ohh hell yeah man, I had a party one time and we were playing 4 player split screen, and my friends would always get the Rocket launchers and blow the hell out people.

LOL hell yeah we played that game for 2 days strait and my best friend was that short dude! and we would alwasy had to look down to shoot him

Definitely Mario and Zelda games, they have defined Nintendo since the early days and remain my favs of all time. If there were only two games in the world, I would want them to be the Mario and Zelda series'. But really come to think of it, there are tons more such as Megaman, Metroid, Donkey Kong, etc., etc. Nintendo can never die with a past like this.

what i meant by important is a game thats special to you

Back