What's Up =D?

zeon9881 said:
andy you watch hentai? if you do your one of em (prinny and ssmb)

and if you are one of em me and luigi will hunt you down
FTW!? I don't like Hentai, i'm like Andy here, jut think Anime girls are cute/hot. ^_^

I seen a class one (rude bits where dull) I was a big piss take of Dragonball (He had to track down the seven madgic D****** and the last esp was set in a arena), hukto no ken, Naruto (lol main charicter used sadow clone for sex) and a few others

By the way people. I was here yesterday, but I didn't posted so much like the first day XD.

few things, one welcome to wiichat andy

2, this thread is making my sides ache in laughter! im eating my potato chips (ruffles plain incase you were wondering) and im laughing so hard!

3, those cats are hot! uh i mean that in a completely heterosexual way of course and by no means am i into hentai....achem! STOP STARING AT ME SWAN!

yes, thats right, even the loose cannon can stop being an uptight thread nazi (whos a jew) sometimes ;)

.......my kittys will jump you

images1-1.jpg

Joe said:
I didnt know Major Tom liked Hentai...I thought it twas just me and prinny :lol:

Anyways off topic lets get back to worshiping Andy!
:worship: :worship: :worship:
i love hentai too:lol:

my godd is it just me,loose,luigi, others (on this thread) that think you guys are nuts or is it just us...

(im talkin about hentai!!)

Darkprinny said:
I seen a class one (rude bits where dull) I was a big piss take of Dragonball (He had to track down the seven madgic D****** and the last esp was set in a arena), hukto no ken, Naruto (lol main charicter used sadow clone for sex) and a few others

:lol: Are you drunk, man?

Joe said:
:lol: Are you drunk, man?
Lmao, honestly. Over the past year i've become a master Prinny translator, but not even I can decipher that. :/

ssmb decipher this

"prinny will pwon you...i will send my littly pegs to kill you, and slughter your little prinny heads.."

i think hes talkin about cake

images3-3.jpg

zeon9881 said:
ssmb decipher this

"prinny will pwon you...i will send my littly pegs to kill you, and slughter your little prinny heads.."

i think hes talkin about cake

images3-3.jpg
He's saying that he [Prinny] is going to cut off all our heads and kill us, using his little Prinny penguins. :) That one's easy.

Back