What's your ethnic background?

I was going to make some joke about the Not quite good enough[...] group finally being good enough, but I couldn't remember the name in its entirety, so I decided to spare myself from being made fun of.

But we are finally better. Jesus and I [along with my asian lover] will rule the world.

that. was. so. funny.

ha.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy, we are your equals Brawny, except for the fact that we have nothing to be embarressed of. We have CONFIDENCE.

CON
FI
DENCE

LevesqueIsKing said:
that. was. so. funny.

ha.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy, we are your equals Brawny, except for the fact that we have nothing to be embarressed of. We have CONFIDENCE.

CON
FI
DENCE

GRAM
MAR

If you're our equal, and you've not moved Jesus.

Are you saying you mere mortal white guy are better than Jesus?

I have confidence in matters that do not involve Emma...

Whats wrong with my grammar? The only thing that might be wrong is my spelling of 'embarressed', because I can never remember which letters get the double, so I just always spell it like that. Maybe thats how you spell it? :O

You really need to study up on the list, Brawny. After the recent revisions, it goes:
1. Not Quite Good Enough, But Still Awsome, But Now They Are Good Enough
2. Asians
3. [Damn, I can't remember who's here...Peasants?]

I am at the top of the first group, Jesus is at the bottom of the first group, you are at the top of the second group, Emma is at the bottom of the third group.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Now that you put it in perspective, I think I'm going to leave you for Jesus, Emma. Might as well aim up.

To answer the question, lets see lombards are from Germany so i guess my ethnic backround would be. . . .
German, French, And Spanish. And a wii bit o' irish.

You so did not just laugh at that.

I'll earn my way up by being paid by the government for attending class!

Frogger said:
You so did not just laugh at that.

I'll earn my way up by being paid by the government for attending class!

Yes I did laugh at that, what're you going to do about it? Leave me?

DON'TLEAVEMECOMEBACKEMMA

:lol:

I would, that way you dont look like you're being manipulated by your own puppet.

I am:

1/2 Sierra Leonean
1/2 Indian

Born and raised in London England

A girl once decribed me as hot and spicy I am sure she was referring to my chromosomes :lol:

Tails McCloud~ said:
I would, that way you dont look like you're being manipulated by your own puppet.

Hahaha, I see you didn't read the full white text? I am still very much her tool. :wink:

Back