What's your favorite Gundam series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floydd

雨... 雨..
Feb 6, 2008
Canada
I think Mobile Fighter G Gundam was the best. It had a good story line, and they fought Gundam's in a tournament which reminded me of Dragon Ball =D. The shuffle alliance was a really good idea when I think about it. Plus the way they controlled the Gundams was pretty cool, they actually had to wear suits and the Gundam would mimic their action. But no average person could wear the suit, apparently it hurt like a b*tch and applied a lot of pressure to the body. And then the ultimate Devil Gundam.. Which gets destroyed by a really gay sounding attack (The Bakunetsu God Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken).. But yeah G Gundam was the best.

gundum seed, so many flashy lazers are just too irresistable

I remember the one where the Gundams would fight in arenas and there was a Dark Gundam. But damn, it's been so long, I forgot the name.
EDIT: NVM, just read the OP, I think that's what I'm thinking of.

Zoro11031 said:
I remember the one where the Gundams would fight in arenas and there was a Dark Gundam. But damn, it's been so long, I forgot the name.
EDIT: NVM, just read the OP, I think that's what I'm thinking of.

Yepp that's G Gundam.

how many are their what is the first one i have watched a few on adult swim but i never got around to watching them enterly i think i might some time this year where should i start?

toomstone said:
how many are their what is the first one i have watched a few on adult swim but i never got around to watching them enterly i think i might some time this year where should i start?

If I were to start the whole Gundam series thing I'd maybe start with the first series they released, but probably not because it's pretty old made around the last 70's. Maybe making it seem worse than any of the other series, but if you don't mind watching some old looking anime/mech by all means watch it first. The try watching MS Crew, Wing, maybe Seed, and not to forget G Gundam. (In order that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back