Whats your favorite level?

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
I'm like almost all the levels. I don't like wastelands and it seems that's what comes up in online half the time :mad5: I also really like Crystal cavern or whatever that one is called. I love when it's two on two, i kick butt, i haven't lost on that level yet (Now someone who is really good is going to challenge me on that level and beat me, haha, oh well)

And i also hate the level that blows stuff across it and blows your characters off. It gets down to 1 v 4 sometimes and it's annoying.

if u mean that cow lvl than i agree,. i get owned there half the time. its funny, cyrstal is kool 2 but i havnt fought there since i got some skill. my 2v2 skill lacks anyway..

Yea where the cows blow across, and fish, and whatever else, that level is annoying, as well is the level where its like you're running on ice. I like the level that is more like an actual playing field.

I hate the dumb crystal level. I dont mind the windy level all that much though. My favorite level would the original level. I dont like all the weird crap going on with my levels.

I absolutely hate the one where lightning hits and it shocks like everyone its very stupid. My favorite are the ones that look like a actual stadium.

i hate the sand level it sucks, toad seems to be the only one that can run on the sand well.

I hate the one with the thwomps :mad5: and the dump. My favorite level is thunder island, yeah the one with the cows and tractors and cheep-cheep. You can push your opponent off the side and get easy goals, fun times.

penguinphil said:
I also really like Crystal cavern or whatever that one is called. I love when it's two on two, i kick butt, i haven't lost on that level yet (Now someone who is really good is going to challenge me on that level and beat me, haha, oh well)

Haha I like that level too. It's easy to do mega strikes.

I don't mind the windy level. The regular field types are pretty good and I quite dislike the ice one. They should be playing hockey instead =)

Back