What's your pokemon team?

I'm not sure what else there is to discuss though. Basicly, I did the whole run and bred all of those Pokemon for no reason because I can't use them in the Battle Frontier because VBA decided to screw me over.
Anyways, here's my Gold team (in Ecruteak City right now):
-Stantler
-Growlithe
-Quagsire
-Geodude
-Exeggcute
-Pineco

Last edited:
Nope
we better go to PM before CK comes swinging his ban hammer

You have little idea how good of an idea that is.

I'm not sure what else there is to discuss though. Basicly, I did the whole run and bred all of those Pokemon for no reason because I can't use them in the Battle Frontier because VBA decided to screw me over.

Well, ****. Ain't nothin' worse than hours spent on breeding a great team 'n not even gettin' to use it... =/

Well, ****. Ain't nothin' worse than hours spent on breeding a great team 'n not even gettin' to use it... =/
Yep. Add that with one of my best friends moving away and running out of lemonade, yesterday was pretty much the worst day ever.
Anyways, amendments to my Gold team (in Olivine now):
-Stantler (I won't replace him until I've captured every Pokemon in the game that can be caught in the wild; afterwards, it'll probably go for either Ursaring or Snorlax.)
-Raikou (Probably being replaced by Electabuzz in the post game)
-Exeggcute (Not being replaced)
-Pineco (Being replaced by Heracross right before the E4)
-Growlithe (Being replaced by Houndoom in the post game)
-Quagsire (Not being replaced)

Nice. I did a run through of soul silver last week. Here is my post team game (as of right now)

Typhlosion
Ampharos
Quagsire
Heracross
Togetic
Red Gyarados

It worked pretty well for me. They all are about lvl 58 after beating Red.

Funnily, this playthrough marks the first time I've ever used Stantler, Quagsire, Pineco or Exeggcute... lots of new stuff being tried out here.

Other Pokémon are pretty good and all they aren't Pichu.
GentlemenPichu2.png

Good news! I reloaded a save state and re-beat Wallace, and now my game works again! Woo-hoo! Now I have finished training Metagross and Sharpedo and I am now working on maxing out Latios' special attack (unfortunately, it has an adamant nature.)

^
magikarp_second.jpg

dontchu advertise mafia in mah thread, mr

goodnewseveryone.jpg

I reloaded a save state and re-beat Wallace, and now my game works again! Woo-hoo! Now I have finished training Metagross and Sharpedo and I am now working on maxing out Latios' special attack (unfortunately, it has an adamant nature.)

fix'd

Good t' hear, Esp.

Back