When was the Last time you played your Wii?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
this is mostly aimed at people who got this in the first year.

i got mine on launch and played it non stop for the first year and a half.

then i got an xbox, with online.
and iv not played my wii in nearly 2 years.

im actually gonna sell it.

this isnt supposed to be a flaming thread. i still love and respect the Wii console (non nintendo though i HATE them) i genuinely want to know who has just lost interest in the wii and when the last time people played it.

for me. march 2008 (or whenever smash bros brawls came out in UK)

what about you guys?

i haven't technically played mine in a couple months, but only because it broke so it won't play discs. i still play my VC games occasionally and i use the internet channel constantly cause i don't have a real computer. i plan on getting a new wii soon so i can start playing discs.

and in my personal opinion, the only reason people get bored with the wii is cause they're buying the wrong games. if people buy the good games and avoid the shovelware then you don't get bored of it. trust me on this, i have a PS3 and if my wii could play discs then i'd be playing it more then my better system. you just gotta buy the right games for you.

Last night. Metroid Prime Trilogy is awesome, I'll probably go on it again tonight as well.

i haven't technically played mine in a couple months, but only because it broke so it won't play discs. i still play my VC games occasionally and i use the internet channel constantly cause i don't have a real computer. i plan on getting a new wii soon so i can start playing discs.

and in my personal opinion, the only reason people get bored with the wii is cause they're buying the wrong games. if people buy the good games and avoid the shovelware then you don't get bored of it. trust me on this, i have a PS3 and if my wii could play discs then i'd be playing it more then my better system. you just gotta buy the right games for you.
yeah im no noob to good games,

i LOVE resident evil 4 one of my all time fave games.
smash bros brawls fantastic.
Metroind prime 3 Amazing
red steel IMO fantastic aswell.
Zelda awesomeness
mario galaxy first calss

there were loads of amazing games Surrounded with shite shovelware
but i just find my xbox far more satisfying

one game i found far far overrated though was, Warioware smooth move that was AWFULLLLL

I played mine non stop when it came out and I got it. Now i barely play it, I think one of the main reason I think I dont play as much anymore is because a lot of the newer Wii games are interactive meaning you gotta move the controler and use the nunchuck. Sometimes I wanna just be lazy and play games without all the interaction ha.

Got it on launch day
Played it a fair bit when I got it but my interest in it has dwindled.
But for me its more a case of "No money for games"
I think the last time I played it was a few months ago when I tried to get this VGA cable to work with it

Got it on launch day
Played it a fair bit when I got it but my interest in it has dwindled.
But for me its more a case of "No money for games"
I think the last time I played it was a few months ago when I tried to get this VGA cable to work with it
I even lent it to my sister and nephews and even they got bored of it

i think motion controlls fantastic to begin with, then the initial fun becomes standard then it becomes a chore almost

Got mine on launch in uk, played it non stop until I finally picked a PS3 up in 08. Mine developed a stupidly noisy disc drive when spinning, and so put me off using it, but now Ive managed to fix the noise, Ive started playing a bit more.

Completed Galaxy the other night, and still play Guitar Hero 3 / aerosmith / world tour a fair bit, but have to say, as soon as there's people round in a party mood, its the wii that gets switched on.

I got my Wii sometime in 2007, not right at the launch. I still play it quite frequently when I'm not busy with school and work. I played it last night in fact. Brawl will likely never get old to me unless they come out with another Smash Bros.

this isnt supposed to be a flaming thread.

(non nintendo though i HATE them)

LOL, ok.

Anyway, the last time I played my Wii was two nights ago. I'm going right back on it starting tonight so I can finish Super Paper Mario, before I dive into Twilight Princess.

Also, between Muramasa, Metroid Trilogy, A Boy and his Blob, and New Super Mario Bros...the Wii will be VERY busy over the next several months.

Back