Where are all the decent titles?

vashivihan said:
for sure like tales of symphonia, disaater, star wars force unleashed, okami, bully etc
Along with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
Alone in the Dark
Dragon Quest Swords: Masked Queen and Tower of Mirrors

and while I'm at it, Rock Band.

Possibilities: Red Steel 2, CoD5, Guitar Hero 4.

Along with everything WiiWare will bring.

Last edited:
Nice games, but for me not so much. The reason why is because I have to be very picky with my games. I have mainly 2 consoles to work with. I don't count my PS3 because I let my brother buy those games. My current 2008 games:

SSBB (I just pre-ordered this, also my first purchased game of this year)
GTA4
Mario Kart
Too Human
Fable 2
Gears of War 2

So in order for me to buy a game it has to be a game thats AAA or im just very into it. There's alot of games I would like to get, but I can't because I need to be picky.

Marc said:
March:

Bully
No More Heroes
PES
Man Hunt 2

April:

Mario Kart

May:

SSBB
Alone In The Dark

June:

Disaster : Day Of Crisis

September:

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed
Ghostbusters
SSBB IN MAY LMAO!!!

@T3kNi9e I have to be picky too. last year i wasnt but things have to change. some people on these forums seem to barf out money an can afford to buy like 3 games a month. If youre picky i dont see how the wii having a small line up is a bad thing.

EDIT: oh and the last sentence wasnt meant to be directed to you, it just kinda was...

wiiman14 said:
SSBB IN MAY LMAO!!!
It's coming out 2nd quarter in Europe, or April-June. Maybe he lives in Europe.

EDIT: To the thread starter, if you don't like SSBB or Mario Kart, you shouldn't have gotten a Wii.

CocoSSBB said:
It's coming out 2nd quarter in Europe, or April-June. Maybe he lives in Europe.

EDIT: To the thread starter, if you don't like SSBB or Mario Kart, you shouldn't have gotten a Wii.
It says he lives in NY.

I'm confused...how could you not know that when buying a Nintendo product most of the games are going to be oriented towards a younger crowd as well as franchise games? Not trying to be rude, just trying to emphasize something.

thas said:
@T3kNi9e I have to be picky too. last year i wasnt but things have to change. some people on these forums seem to barf out money an can afford to buy like 3 games a month. If youre picky i dont see how the wii having a small line up is a bad thing.

EDIT: oh and the last sentence wasnt meant to be directed to you, it just kinda was...

I agree, I actually have no problem with Wii's small library of AAA games that it currently has. It works out better for me since I can't get too much :)

But I have admitted before, I do feel bad for the Wii gamers who are really hardcore and only own a Wii. They are stuck with a small amount of AAA titles to buy.

T3kNi9e said:
I agree, I actually have no problem with Wii's small library of AAA games that it currently has. It works out better for me since I can't get too much :)

But I have admitted before, I do feel bad for the Wii gamers who are really hardcore and only own a Wii. They are stuck with a small amount of AAA titles to buy.

Sometimes gaming dosen't mean riding the wave of reviews and playing one game a year. When you own a wii you should know what kind of games are coming out and what you will play. Also AAA games can be different in peoples minds. There are solid games on the wii that some people just overpass because of some of the other games on the market (Halo 3, COD 4, Crysis). The truth is there are quite a bit of AAA games on wii. It's just your opinion on them, and some gamers have very narrow minded opinions.

Edit:
Now before you say mario kart or smash bros I'm not a big fan of these titles

And you bought a system from nintendo why?

Last edited:
Back