Where Do You Leave your Wii-Motes?

I am actually in the process of shopping for one of those over the chair arm remote pocket thingys...its on my christmas list. but until i get me one of those i usually place them next to the Wii under my TV or on the Coffee table. But the Blue one always comes to bed with me...ALWAYS!

since most of my friends are grumpy all the time, I put mine on top of my ceiling fan blades, bring them over, tell them to cool down, turn the fan on and , woooooaaaah whered the wiimote come from, maybe its a sign???

LOL thats a nice one as long as u don't turn them on high... i broke my ceiling fan with my wiimote last night lol went to bowl and BOOM hit the light cover and raining Glass ensued yea nothing like it lol

A. Put em on the floor.
B. Put em on top of the stereo.
or C. Put em on the recliner.

i saw this carry stand thingy at the store and thought it looked kinda neat. It had a place for 4 wiimotes to stand upright, the Wii, a spot for Nunchucks and a few spots for gamecases for $30. Not sure if im gonna buy it or not...

Kherrek508 said:
A. Put em on the floor.
B. Put em on top of the stereo.
or C. Put em on the recliner.
also real nice if your recliner has those flip up arm rests to store stuff, wiimotes on one side, attachments in the other...

Back