Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

Well imma use my Gamecube controller but i only have one so maybe if you could mix controllers fighting ur friends like one person using GC controller one using the classic and two using the wii mote and nunchuck, than it would be cool and i would be able to use all my controllers

I really wouldn't mind using the gc controller ,but i'll most likely use the nunchuck+wiimote combo. When wii came out I gave my gc to my younger cousin and I only kept one controller, which I have no clue where it is... :crazy:

I'll probably experiment with the wiimote & nunchuk combo and see how it goes. Chances are I'll end up sticking to the wii-specific accessories as it feels more like you're playing the wii if you use the wii gear to play. :lol:

Nope im not even gonna try the wii mote gonna put in brawl, pick up my gamecube controller and play until i cant feel my fingers

ya know nintendo said the controls are wierd with the wiimote right?

im definately sticking with gamecube. cause
1. like i said, nintendo said controls are wierd with wiimote/nunchuck
2. the classic controller has no rumble
3. im very use to the gamecube controls on melee

they should come out with a second wii controller, for brawl and future games like it, that dont exactly use motion sensing

Who knows after reading this thread all over again, I might use my Wavebird for SSBB if I'm able to better menuever with it. Again, my Wavebird has no rumble. I'm not gonna run out to buy an original Gamecube controller just so I can get the rumble and then accidently trip over the cord and send the Wii 2 feet down landing on hardwood (if I don't do it my nephew will)... :lol:

Like a lot said I think I'll stick with whatever makes me play better plus comfortably, rumble or no rumble (I really hate rumble in fighting games :wtf:)...

I'm out, no more posts to this thread...

I hope they allow you to pick which one to use cos i dont want to have to buy 4 gc controllers which will be expensive as they only be used for this game but also make my living cluttered unless i get the wavebird which brings me back to my first point.

Well it's all about design and how fast you can reach the buttons, I think im gona find my self with the GC controller scheme, But i want to exsperiance the new ill go with the wii-mote

yea, it would be hard to press 1 and 2 on the wiimote fast enough.

Back