What controller are you going to use?

kurokaito

 Juice
Jan 26, 2008
Oahu
gamecube, wiimote and nunchuk, wiimote, or classic? I'll try the gamecube controller first since I have had a ton of experience with it.

please just use the search function their is already several of these threads close "operator could i have a MOD plz"

other wise im GC all the way

cube all the way... although many of mine are broken so i may try and adapt to the wii remote things

gc controller, but I have a 3rd part one and it sucks so I will have to buy an orange ninty one (the orange ones work better lol...)

I'm probably going to go out and get a couple of GC controllers when I buy the game, it seems like they would be the easiest and most comfortable to use.

The one control that I'm probably not going to use is the wii remote and nunchuck, because swinging the remote probably won't always respond as fast as simply pressing a button.

i'll have to try the wiimote/nunchuck combo.

if that doesn't work out, i've always got my trusty gc controllers!

hmmm, im hoping the wiimote and nunchuck work well for this game because dont really wanna go out and buy a classic controller (or possibly i can just go borrow a friends old gc controller)

I will most probably use the gamecube controller as It should be the easiest one to start with.

Back