Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

im not serious of what that im gonna own you or that im gonna watch it on tv? or that im gonna play ssbM durning the commericals so i can get more practice so i become even better to own you even more

(Um the part where you said you were going to watch SSBM for your commercials)

*Oh and uh.........Train Hard, im gonna whipp you a$$ so bad, that you'd wish you never met me online.......easy and simple, YOUR ASS IS MINE*

PrinceLink said:
Hey Cyan you aint gonna own me so you better jsut practice for the other three lol

Hey Shoko what rank are you in Metriod Prime Hunters?? im 5 star
im 2 stars, but i garuntee you that im just as cold as a five star ranker. most five star rankers use action replay though <_<. do u use it?

Wii Remote and Nunchuk. I think it will be more fun to use it with Wii-exclusive controls.

I am going to get good at all the controls, just so Im that skilled :yesnod:

Shoko said:
im 2 stars, but i garuntee you that im just as cold as a five star ranker. most five star rankers use action replay though <_<. do u use it?

O i mostly played with kids at my school who had a 3 star so i got lots of points from them so it was cool but its pretty hard to keep a 5 star profile with everyone using cheats so i stopped playing online

I will try the wiimote, but I think that if I get stuck... I won't be able to not use the Game Cube controller...

Back