Who is Waiting (NO SPOILERS)

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
who is going to wait for ssbb to come out, and not look at the roster, before it comes out. im just wondering, and i want to know whos doing it.

PS-
Please nonone ruin the surprise for the people doing this and yell something dumb out like

"OMG! "insert character name here" is a new character! hahahahaha i told u, rofl OWNED!@!@@@@!!!"

i'm not waiting... i know the full list already... i'm not looking for a surprise when i buy it i just want to sit there and unlock everything so when my friends come over to play we have the full game to explore and not just the parts we've discovered so far... not saying waiting is bad or anything its just not for me

I am doing my best. The only thing I *wanted* to know is the number of characters, which I've already found out, so that I know when I've unlocked them all. A few characters have been spoiled for me due to inconsiderate posting, but thats okay.

I plan on calling one of my buds and playing through the Subspace with him when I first get the game. Should be fun.

I just couldn't help but looking at the spoilers. The only thing I don't know are the stages which is what I'm waiting to find out once the game comes out. Also all the trophies and stickers are something that keeps me hyped because I don't think anyone has spoiled them yet.

MySims said:
who is going to wait for ssbb to come out, and not look at the roster, before it comes out. im just wondering, and i want to know whos doing it.

PS-
Please nonone ruin the surprise for the people doing this and yell something dumb out like

"OMG! "insert character name here" is a new character! hahahahaha i told u, rofl OWNED!@!@@@@!!!"
Well i looked at the roster but i didnt memorize any of if, i just wanted to know if MM was in.

I just don't want to spoil the SSE.

I've seen a couple of comments that spoiled it a little bit but not too much.

And for those of you that don't want to see any spoilers, I would stay out of this forum if I were you, a lot of people will just spoil stuff in a thread title or comment without thinking.

The biggest thing we all wanted to know was the full roster....

Only those who really don't want spoilers will resist.

But the rest of us, or the majority, already know the full roster.

So to answer your question, no, im not waiting.

I'm hoping that now that I've seen the roster I can keep from spoiling the SSE. That's the big spoiler for me.

Brawny said:
I am planning on waiting til UK release date for everything...

I hope I can last that long.
ooooooooh that sucks man... do you guys even have a release date yet?

I had to look at the characters, but I'm not going to spoil the Subspace ending or basically anything in it. I want to play through it without knowing anything.

Back