Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

Asparagus is good when slathered in bacon

153-bacon_wrapped_shrimp___scallops_1_.jpg
Mmmmm bacon used right.

I prefer seafood t' bacon, so my tastebuds say no. I'd rather eat 'em separate.

I just really don't like asparagus

Then ya ain't ever had properly-prepared asparagus, 'cause that **** is grand... and utterly disgustin' when not served correctly.

I prefer seafood t' bacon, so my tastebuds say no. I'd rather eat 'em separate.Then ya ain't ever had properly-prepared asparagus, 'cause that **** is grand... and utterly disgustin' when not served correctly.
Asparagus has such a unique flavor. Like broccoli, if you eat a food with it usually their taste dominates the dish. Hard to do...I usually eat it alone and drown it with water in my mouth.lol can be good though, had good asparagus once..

Well I never had properly "prepared" asparagus. Or spinach for that matter.
I'm okay with most veges but some gets my stomach in a knot.

And Tofu/Vegan bacon.... *shudders* They don't know what it's supposed to taste like. Did they even get a 2nd opinion?
I gotta say bacon is the one of the best "vegetables" I've ever had.

Properly prepared asparagus is godly. And I usually hate veggies.

And spinach is prepared properly with either feta cheese or artichokes, preferably in dip form.

Asparagus has such a unique flavor. Like broccoli, if you eat a food with it usually their taste dominates the dish.

Dunno 'bout asparagus, but I know for sure that in moist foodstuffs, broccoli's flavor can definitely be bold. Like that disgusting cheese 'n broccoli **** some people eat... broccoli can actually overpower cheese lol.

Well I never had properly "prepared" asparagus. Or spinach for that matter.

By "properly prepared", I mean cooked correctly, for one. Secondly, there's such a thing as a dish where asparagus is actually the main ingredient, all garnished 'n seasoned as opposed to bein' a side dish or mere ingredient. Your average person won't be too ecstatic for a veggie meal, but one should never underestimate the flavors of all things not meat.

Tofu/Vegan bacon

YOU DARE SPEAK OF IT?!?!

I usually hate any dish you tries to make broccoli,asparagus,spinach,green veggie etc (basil usually rocks tho) the star of the dish. It can work but but is so damn nasty when it doesn't. I'd rather eat the veggie cold,fresh, and healthy then a nasty dish drowned with cholesterol. SPINACH PIZZA THO. Yes plz gimme a couple of slices while I finish house md!

There's such a thing as a dish where asparagus is actually the main ingredient, all garnished 'n seasoned as opposed to bein' a side dish or mere ingredient. Your average person won't be too ecstatic for a veggie meal, but one should never underestimate the flavors of all things not meat.
I need meat. I'm too adjusted to it. Vege as a main ingredient is okay as long as there's plenty of meat.

YOU DARE SPEAK OF IT?!?!
The only way to get noticed is to be very good or very bad. They succeeded.

I'm cool with asparagus, I only eat Bacon with some orange juice or inside a cheeseburger at Ihop

So I heard human taste like pork.. We get bacon from pork loin or the back of the the pig where all the fat is.. So I wonder if butt cheeks or woman breasts taste like bacon since they got a lot of fat in them.

How would you know, Koi? Or should I say.... Hannibal the Cannibal?
-------------

I wonder what these taste like. Any one know?
strips_bacon.png
Says made with real bacon, but I don't know...

Back