Who Wants To Be My Rival?

PrinceLink said:
I see button mashing thouhg by metaknight users but they well be little kids and there just going to through you and mach tornado the whole ground thats all i can see realy

Omg, that would be terrible, also some kid spamming sonic...

PrinceLink said:
The only button mashing i say in melee was iceclimers chain climb kinda becuase you kinda hit the same button but it still took skill, only wobbles could do it effectively

I see button mashing thouhg by metaknight users but they well be little kids and there just going to through you and mach tornado the whole ground thats all i can see realy

The reason that Brawl is not a button masher is because of the balance of the characters.

The "nerfing" if you will.

Since the gameplay isn't as fast as Melee's you can just press buttons and hope for a miracle like you could in a faster environment.

Brawl is more controlled.

^ more like 64 i believe? i was playing last night with a friend. so floaty lol

^ haha i know! so many broken combos. so fun though haha so basic. yoshi was actually kinda good haha his drill kick spikes super well

That kick is a killer.

And Fox's side smash attack has so much range....

He can even shine people off a stage with his reflector.

metaknight can disappear and reappear behind you to do an attack.

lol since everyone else is pointing out character stuff i felt like it aswell
anyway i just got melee today and well..... i flat out suck. but i love the game and such, i main link in it. i love it and i'm sure i'll get better.

Last edited:
Shion said:
That kick is a killer.

And Fox's side smash attack has so much range....

He can even shine people off a stage with his reflector.
oh man ya fox's up kicks own lol and you can do them out of dashes super fast.
and kirby's up b ledge spikes lol
i think my favorite move though is the drill kick-rest with jiggly
and CF's up tilt is like a million times better than in melee

lolz, amazing how we can just go off from complete smasck talking to discussing characters eh? lets commence with the smasck talking which i shouldn't be doing kuz i'm a get owned but i'm a do it anyway, hey everyone, it sucks to suck doesn't it?

Dkw0101 said:
lolz, amazing how we can just go off from complete smasck talking to discussing characters eh? lets commence with the smasck talking which i shouldn't be doing kuz i'm a get owned but i'm a do it anyway, hey everyone, it sucks to suck doesn't it?

so u want to smack talk? :lol:

I'm not even going to start today, u might start to cry again :yesnod:

and yes it sucks to suck :sick:

~X

X@vier said:
so u want to smack talk? :lol:

I'm not even going to start today, u might start to cry again :yesnod:

and yes it sucks to suck :sick:

~X
i feel badz for you, you have to suck and swallow every day.

Dkw0101 said:
anyway i just got melee today and well..... i flat out suck. but i love the game and such, i main link in it. i love it and i'm sure i'll get better.

lol well once you
Beat Event Mode #29 - the Triforce Gathering or play 600 versus mode matches
you will then start to main
Ganondorf