Who Wants To Be My Rival?

Dkw0101 said:
lol i'll be fine, just another button masher, i've always been good at those.

and i'm not gonna waste 30 bucks, i'll just borrow the copy and a memory card from a friend.

ill be ur partner im using snake,sonic, or wolf. wat about u?

heres my top 5 choices
1. snake
2. metaknight
3. pit
4. Pokemon trainer
5. ike

Dkw0101 said:
lol i'll be fine, just another button masher, i've always been good at those.

and i'm not gonna waste 30 bucks, i'll just borrow the copy and a memory card from a friend.
if your thinking about entering a co-op tourney you'll be suprised at the level of play required to be good in those and it may also surprise you how little of a button masher game brawl really is

Even though Brawl and Meele are going to be different it will still be smart to practice.

Brawl is not a button masher besides that you mash the buttons BUT you mash the buttons in a pattern that owns kinda so in a way its a button masher in others its not, A true button masher is the aracage game with 2 buttons and a joystick and you can make wierd stuff happen with 2 clicks

well, i really wouldn't call any kind of button masher "intelligent"...
I don't think brawl is a button masher, a button masher is where you input P-P-ForwardP-KBackK-E to unleash a special move, in smash bros. there's no fancy button combos, everything is at your disposal without legnthy combos. That way, it's all about strategy and linking your special abilities.

ya but if you put the volume to zero on your tv while you play it damn well sounds like a button masher haha i agree its not one though for the points you mentioned.

If you know what youre doing, then you WILL be pressing alot of buttons to connect combos, etc.

Uf you suck, you will just get suicides...

Shion said:
If you know what youre doing, then you WILL be pressing alot of buttons to connect combos, etc.

Uf you suck, you will just get suicides...

LOL it sounds like you said u F u Suck lol but you did i know you meant If you suck lol,

Anyways i guess melee was kinda a button smasher if you looked at some pro's control because you would mostly see them pressing the same squence to wave dash but besides that i guess its not a button masher

Brawl isn't a button masher, BMs you can button mash and still win. With melee if you button mash with say Ganondorf and you push (B) his power punch, it leaves you pretty vulnerable. I am not saying you can't BM in melee, it is just really hard/rare to win

Subarnu said:
Brawl isn't a button masher, BMs you can button mash and still win. With melee if you button mash with say Ganondorf and you push (B) his power punch, it leaves you pretty vulnerable. I am not saying you can't BM in melee, it is just really hard/rare to win

The only button mashing i say in melee was iceclimers chain climb kinda becuase you kinda hit the same button but it still took skill, only wobbles could do it effectively

I see button mashing thouhg by metaknight users but they well be little kids and there just going to through you and mach tornado the whole ground thats all i can see realy