Who Wants To Be My Rival?

I made a thread entitled "ssbb fc vault" so if you want to put them there, you can. see, it's different from others because i will add all of your fc's to the 1st post along with your discriptions (fave. chars, name, skill level). anyway, i'm planning to own alot of people because i can whoop my friends at it any day. and to answer someone's question "i'd consider this a fc more than a tourney thread"

That would be great Andrew but a lot of work. Considering about 20-30 thousand people will be getting Brawl in the next week and will want to add each other.

well, everyone on this thread will pretty much be teams i guess since we seem to have fun doing this.

Dkw0101 said:
no you won't, you totally won't
Sigh-.-

Anywho since this thread was about fighting Shion, I would assume Shion will host all the matches and choose the settings. So what have you decided on. Or what do you think you would prefer?

its a fight to the death >.< we could even get a few 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 and dk yes we will we totally will lol

Well, I decided (just to be fair to everyone) that the matches MUST be held in Final Destination, unless requested by the challenger a stage that has no gimmicks or hazards of any kind.

5 stock matches, no handicap, no items except for minimum appearane of smash balls if requested by challenger.

AW no items? But I have such good aim when throwing them! lol

5 Stock, there isn't really a point if it had a time limit. (Least I don't see one)

imma try and be the best metaknight or shiek user in this thread.....5 stock is very good i wonder wat is the max amount of stocks u can have or time limit with a friend match

Probably 99 like Melee. I once played 99 stock took me forever. I ended up setting the controller down multiple times during that match. It was on the Poke Floats stage *shudder* eugh the memory.