Who Wants To Be My Rival?

Have I even played you?

I think we got disconnected.
You were sonic right? The first time we fought.
Right?:confused:

Anywho want to brawl right now?

Last edited:
Ok but if you use Pikachu again I'm leaving.'\

Yeah I was sonic.

Let me re add you in a minute.
I promised someone a few matches.
I'll post here when I'm ready okay?

wow sparx u will quit if tj use pika i never heard that one i wouldnt quit if tj was using pika it will just make me better

TJ I keep trying to join ur matches but something happens, I go to the waiting area (with the sandbag) and I smash it around until it shows u and another guy choosing characters (Character Selection) so I figure I will be able to just wait and you guys will come Brawl. I end up getting disconnected because ur status changed. Has anyone encountered this problem b4? It happens every time...

I'm sorry. I saw you trying to get into my match. But I was having a intense brawl against someone.

He was the best within his website so I challenged him.
It had to be one on one.

In a little bit I will be done with dinner(i know very late dinner) then I will brawl you:)

Cause I think you've never faced me.

hey does anyone wanna play right now?

and sub i added you so add me alright?

Last edited:
Okay I am adding you now Dkw we should brawl right now. Want me to set it up? lol

Let's do a 1 vs 1 vs 1

ok then sub, how did we lose, we were doing a team match, me and you against killa and we lost, 2 against 1 how does that work?

o_O wow really?

I tried to join but it went to the practice room and nothing happened after 4 minutes so I left.

We were on a team? btw good fighting Killa sorry I had to leave, mom wanted to watch a movie