whos going to get Medal Of Honor?

FWELR said:
alright, give us a little review after you played it a little. ie: controls, graphics, length of game, replay value, sound, MULTIPLAYER!!! something Call of Duty left out, hopefully there will be some saance (is that how you spell it) of a split screen.

I'll def tell you guys if the game is good or not! good/bad points of the game!

I heard theres going to be a multiplayer 4 split screen mode or something!

Let_It_Burn said:
I'll def tell you guys if the game is good or not! good/bad points of the game!

I heard theres going to be a multiplayer 4 split screen mode or something!

nice, that should be awesome if they do it right. so the day you get it, just start a new thread with your review.

Wiitime said:
the controls look cool. I saw a video today, that showed a person playing it.. it looks cool and i like how u would throw a grenade. i have seen little previews on what u do to reload, crouch, shoot, parachute. looks cool

got any links????

San Dimas said:
why do you guys preorder games? it's not like there's a game shortage....

Because the guy offered me to preorder it... I wanted to make sure I get this game so I said yeah, why not... it's only 5$ and they take it off when it's time to buy it!

no..... unfortunatly not

i spoke to eb and they said they will have it tuesday. so it ships tomorrow and its out tuesday.. im surprised a lot of ppl dont plan on getting this.

i cant decide if i want this game or not. Its suppose to be much better then COD3 ( which i never played)...

If moh gets decent reviews then i'll probably get it.

If it dosent then i'll get the Godfather instead and wait for MP3 to get my fps fix.

Back