Who's gonna get Skyward Sword?

"
The Legend Of Zelda : Skyward Sword Limited Edition BundleDespatched"

hellyeah2.jpg

**** yeah! I'm preordering tomorrow

How the hell is everyone's Wii breaking?

Hahaha You just have to blow in it.

^ The same for mine... until a few months ago. Dog catching the 'Cube controller, someone knocked it off, t'was always falling off the TV stand. Never did any damage to it or the discs being played. Mine crapped out from age alone. =/

**** same thing happened while playing Resident Evil except it was our cat spazzing out. Kind of brought back memories of rages of the distant past when someone runs in front of your game and pulls out the cords freezing your ****. Needless to say that cat got what he deserved. Meow

Last edited:
Had my Wii since launch and it still works perfectly
Had my 360 for years and no RRoD

My parrot only shits down the back of TVs and the likes

Last edited:
My copy is in the post office.

Off to pick it up tomorrow

I don't have a Wii anymore. I was stationed here in Washington so when I moved I left it back home for my little brother to play. But soon after Skyward Sword comes out Ill be buying a new one so I can play the game I waited a long time for.

It comes out Sunday and I just called the company I sent my Wii to and they haven't started on the repairs yet because they don't have the parts they need to fix it. This is going to be a long week:frown5:

The question you're asking is way too broad. If you intended to attract a smaller response, you should have asked "Who ISN'T going to get Skyward Sword?"

well let's just hope the game will be the bombest one there is to play but above all i am getting the bundle edition with the limited edition strategy guide and hope u guys have a good time playing the game as i will.

The question you're asking is way too broad. If you intended to attract a smaller response, you should have asked "Who ISN'T going to get Skyward Sword?"
You are a bit late. TC claimed to leave after he raged for being warned about mentioning hax.

oh

Consider me stupid then, never heard that abbreviation (or completely forget it; whichever). :lol: I personally use OP, but don't mind me.

Back