Who's gonna get Skyward Sword?

After you beat the game it will give you an option to start a new game in hero mode, in it you take double damage, keep your treasures, and keep the fully upgraded skyward strike. There is also supposed to be an alternate ending and a few changes in npc dialogue. And that's about it.

After you beat the game it will give you an option to start a new game in hero mode, in it you take double damage, keep your treasures, and keep the fully upgraded skyward strike. There is also supposed to be an alternate ending and a few changes in npc dialogue. And that's about it.
Ninja'd.....

This year I saw a lot of websites that said that the people who created the skyward sword... they said they hated it .... they said "this game failed... so that means we failed Link and that hot-lookin' princess Zelda"

Pretty sure we all had a discussion 'bout SS' quality in another thread. In recollective summary, SS was certainly grand of course, but admittedly disappointing for the 25th anniversary of the franchise due to a few... overworld-ish problems, one might say.

Not that I'd complain half as viciously as the haters 'n over-expectant e-scum, 'course. All that really matters to me is that t'was a great game I had no qualms payin' full price for.

Skyward Sword was pretty damn great, imo. There were issues, but all games have issues.

Back