Who's your wiichat enemy?

Brawny said:
Dang, who REALLY has that big of a problem with you jill? I bet if names......got.....uh....leaked somehow..........

apparently now that im a mod, its a small mutany- dont understand why though. its not like its THEM :sick:

Do the mushrooms under names designate mods? Been curious about that for a while.

As for enemies, I don't see a reason to create more bad blood between members than what is already in my head. There are only a couple maybe I can think of that I have qualms about, but I doubt they know that so why make it public.

I feel so unloved. I am enemy less as far as I know. I want a Wii-chat enemy.:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Thank something nobody can copy me with a slightly misspelled name

well actually the "h" is irish and celtic f.c fans understand anyway my enemy is...................BOB!

ohh man keyblader123 get's on my nerves, his constant pointless threads really **$$ me off.. -_-

Apart from that I haven't got an actually 'enemy' on here, I try to get along with everyone on here as much as I can :)

hmmm, Ive had loads of enimies but we always get over it. I guess ottoman....he was the last person I remember fighting, but we just ignore each other now.

Griever said:
Anyone who brutalises the English language.

I.E. Americans.

"Did anyone order some Roflwaffles with Pwnsauce?"

like brutalizes?...

Argh.. :/

I make it my mission to educate the pokeheads, no matter the methods. :crazy:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i am banning my enemies :D
ill try not to get on your bad side.....:)
...........WiiZero......just an @$$hole

Last edited:
Back