Why 64?

I wonder where the 2 came from in PS2? The 360 in XBox 360 must mean 360 Bit? Sorry but you kinda asked for it :D

Ew I hate Atari so much. Pac-Man and Pong are the only games where I know what I`m doing. N64 pwns Jaguar(tried it and meh). Playin' N64 with 3d graphics Zelda will probably go down as the best technological moment in the 1900s! :lol:

Darkprinny said:
*Looks at his Jaguar*
Must not play tempest 2000

I preferd the name Ultra 64
It sounded like some kind of evil orginazition

Wasnt Ultra64 the N64 emulator? I remember there was an N64 emulator which used High Level Emulation and the better quality it got the less compatible and it got, was still damned good!

I miss bleem :(

Look its a Ultra 64
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_64
ultra64console.jpg

A lot of consoles (bar sonys but then again there not that smart) have prototype names (Game cube was dolphin, Dreamcast had Kitanna, Wii had revolution)
*Remembers when conker was gonna be a kids game*

I wonder was the Atari 2600 bit or was in 2600 bits before it was made ?

Last edited:
Bigjake52 said:
it is stupid they called it Nintendo 64 then they had games eg Mario 64 and mario kart 64 i hate the number 64 and it was a bad name i dont care if it was 64 bit everyone should know that but there was never a 32 bit systerm from nintendo
The Virtual Boy is a 32 bit system.

arogeek said:
duh. can't belive you didn't know that.......................
Well at least he doesn't spend his free time on searching every Nintendo fact in the world...

It was two times more powerful than PS1 and Saturn!That's what they wanted to show with "64"!And it's sound system was better even though the other systems used CDs!!

Back