Why did you join wiichat?

I spent hours reading stuff about Wii. When I came around to this site, I figured this community was about the right size to learn about wii and have some fun. Yay!

Isn't this a thread already? Hm....

I learned about the wii doing my own research. I knew enough about it and came here to pwn n00bz.

or I just did it for the community. the Graphics thread doesn't hurt either.

^.^ can't pm. @ mystic: it's in the info thingy to the left. It is usually updated constantly.

Sorry for the bump people, but I don't have pm's

Another reason to be on topic, I wanted to be a mod.

I joined originally because this forum offers both a huge section for the discussion of Wii in general and an xbox 360 section.

I was also told there were going to be cookies... I guess I was wrong...

Last edited:
I actually joined to mess around with the people at this forum. Some of you old members may remember my intro topic. :D

But seeing as this place was alright, i decided to stick around for a while.

I joined because apparently I have nothing else to do at work....

I wanted a forum to talk about my Wii, I am impatient, and it was the first one to come up when I did my Google search.

I joined because.....

Other forums I looked at joining seemed to have an average age of 14.

Nothing against schoolkids, but they smell, have acne, cannot spell, and use phrases I'm no longer in "the loop" to understand. :frown2:

Also I have to honour my deal with the columbian government, but thats another story..........:wtf:

I joined because I can... lol no really, I joined because I wanted to meet other people interested in the Wii, now I am mostly in the DS section. Soon also in the Designers lounge. =) laters all.

I joined this forum because I was typing Wii in google, and somehow there was a link for Wiichat, then I went to check what it was, I liked how the site was represented, the news, the threads, posts, articles, and the members seemed to be cool (and they really are), that's why I signed.
Also because I had problems with my Wii Internet connection, and I keep having them.

Back