Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

CZMQFRG said:
Oh god, even thinking of how retarded that was makes me cringe. Well, I'm changed now..... I'm a changed man? lol

Your a changed boy.

BOIIII I tell ya!

But yeah, your's and lemons points are right, this is a great forum and it would be a shame to see it go down, but the fact is that if i0n returned this forum will be amazing, we will be staffed correctly, getting news and everything.

I don't recall much about i0n. Was he always incompetent like this or is this a real shock to you guys? I don't mean to call him incompetent, but to go AWOL on a big forum is a bit.... strange? Was he a good administrator (I'm guessing he was, he seems to be well liked)?

Like I said, I don't know much about the guy. What age is he? What kind of things did he used to do etc.?

At first it was a bit of a shock that he had "left". From what I understand i0n seems to be a nice guy however I can't say I know him that well. As for age and other information such as age you would probably have to ask one of the older Wii Chat members who have been members since June or so.

Last edited:
wiichat isnt dying, it just went through a hard phase, it will get back on its feet, it already is, *long live wiichat!*

wiichat isnt dying, it just went through a hard phase, it will get back on its feet, it already is, *long live wiichat!*

It's hard to say that a forum is getting back on it's feet considering the admin of the site seems to have disappeared. Now I understand since the departure of various forum members some of the newer guys have begun to take the place of those who have recently left us. However without an active presence from i0n it's going to be hard to get back up onto our feet due to several key factors. The first factor being the current moderators. As it stands Wii Chat currently has three active moderators. One of which who can ban members and has powers in all of the sections. However the other two moderators only have power in certain sections. Another big factor due to Wii Chats ongoing problem is that without i0n new moderators can't be appointed. Along with the fact that some sections can't be updated. Hopefully within the following weeks and or month i0n makes a return and sorts all of this out. Once that is to happen I expect things to go back to normal.

^You really think i0n will be back within the month?

Didn't it take him about 6 months to come back last time? ...and then he left the next day without changing anything

I'm optimistic..

Also it's hard to judge when i0n will return. However I don't expect that we'll be waiting more than a month or so for his return.

Syntax said:
One of which who can ban members and has powers in all of the sections.
actually trulen is the only one who cant ban. i0n just forgot to give him ban powers

LevesqueIsKing said:
^You really think i0n will be back within the month?

Didn't it take him about 6 months to come back last time? ...and then he left the next day without changing anything

actually he was only gone for a month (give or take a few days). the site is still being paid for so i dont see why he wouldnt return

^Just like last time?

If I remember, it was something along the lines of "Sorry, I had some things I needed to take care of."

Apparently he forgot about the other things he had to take care of, eh?

lol yeah i remember that..Pathetic really. I mean ok you need to take care of something, but eum you know just tuning in on you're own forum every now and then showing people that you are still alive would be nice

The reason behind his disappearance was due to personal issues and or problems which he stated in one of his posts. Hopefully it's nothing too serious..

Syntax said:
The reason behind his disappearance was due to personal issues and or problems which he stated in one of his posts. Hopefully it's nothing too serious..

Nah he prolly got a life. Didn't want you guys to be jealous. *snicker*

jk.... but who really knows!

Back