Why is this guy not designing Games?

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw[/MEDIA]

Seriously, if you want to skip the talk, move to about 2:45 in, and watch what this guy did with a Wii, a computer, and a stroke of genius.

I want to see this sort of thing in mainstream technology yesterday, anyone else?

That is an interesting video, his idea is pushing the utmost simple proceeder (In this case the old on rail push pedal to duck arcade games) and pushed it into modern day. This should be an idea that is put into games however it will require some official hardware to be released to accompany and that will be down to Nintendo.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Nintendo's headquarters. He seems like a really smart guy with some great ideas. Imagine what we could do with this in FPS games. The possibilities are endless (for me).

Frogger said:
I freaking have nothing to complain about

Shields face with arms and then runs to cover

She's going to blow!

-

Well good luck getting Nintendo to comply with an idea like this if they are still making us use complicated friend codes and turning down many ideas.

You know my optician makes people put on glasses that makes everything 3D like that, and it seriously messed up my perspective when I had taken them off. Think of what playing it for hours would do to you.

Imagine what we could do with this in FPS games. The possibilities are endless (for me).

Exactly, this would be an epic step in FPS games. Personally, I find binds for peeking corners to be irritating, they're slow and clumsy :(

With this technology the only controls you would use in your hand would be strafe and forward/back and maybe aiming all looking around and turning and tilt would be controlled by your forehead.

Well good luck getting Nintendo to comply with an idea like this if they are still making us use complicated friend codes and turning down many ideas.

This should be incorporated into next-gen systems. Like IBM was talking about a series of cameras in a room without a controller, I think this should be the next step. Controllers are still useful as you can see in the video, the experience is just so much more emersive.

Although if this would be put into a current-gen wii fps, I'd **** bricks

I freaking have nothing to complain about, this is actually awesome

!

Last edited:
Old, that's not a game, and I doubt any non-Japanese people will work on the Nintendo of Japan team. At least not doing anything major.

That's another thing, you must be able to speak Japanese to have any influence to what Nintendo are going to add to their games... Nh.

Back